What's the weather like today where you live??

K

K2Serb

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro........SUNNY BRIGHT 50[sup]o[/sup]!!

YIPPEE

Have a Wonderful Christmas EVE everyone!! Drive safe.[/size]

K

K2Serb

[size=medium]Detroit Metro Area/ 40+ all day. Terrific weather for a Christmas Day In Michigan.

Calling for Snow Flurries on Tuesday. ::eek: Wow.....what is that stuff. Haven't seen any yet this year!! Every MONTH without SNOW is a blessing in my book.

[/size]

S

sydsgran

rain, rain and rain 46degrees
it was good weather to stay inside & cuddle by the christmas tree:couple

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice in Phoenix today. About 45 this morning and supposed to be in the upper 60's this afternoon. About normal for this time of year.

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro area: 40 so far all day. Dreary outside without the SUNSHINE. Can you tell I've been spoiled by all the nice weather we've had this month!!

[size=large]TRY AND REMEMBER TO PUT IN YOUR CITY OR STATE WHEN POSTING! THANKS.[/size]

S

sanjoseca

Very windy from the south, quite warm....a storm coming in in a few hours. San Jose, CA.

P

PH8

Very windy here too.......ours are from the west(hehe--had to put the Weather Channel on for that info).............59 degrees!!

R

Redhead007

Well Calgary Alberta Canada is about to get a taste of what Denver Colorado had last week. What sad news for the first day back to work after the Christmas break. We did have +8 degrees celcius for Christmas Day though...so I guess we really can't complain.

M

Mbandy

Cloudy here in Phoenix today, 55 right now. It might make it up to 65. I don't mind the cooler weather, just glad we dont't have all that snow.

K

K2Serb

Detroit/Metro Area: 40-45[sup]o[/sup]and NO WIND. NO SUN EITHER, but that's okay.

All in all it was still nice here! I wore a thin workout jacket all day outside. LOVING IT as long as it lasts!!

S

sanjoseca

36[sup]o[/sup]F and clear skies......the gale force winds are gone....some got up to hurricane force in the North Bay Area on Wednesday.

K

K2Serb

SAN: Just be glad you don't live in DENVER!!

Detroit/Metro Area: 40[sup]o[/sup] and bright, but no sun today so far.

K

K2Serb

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro: Sunny,Mild, 45[sup]o[/sup] and NO WIND!

Going to our huge park with trails and water and woods to walk later.

Get out and enjoy your day. [/size]

P

PH8

headed up to 83 today and tomorrow............

K2.wanna come over for a bbq???
grill.gif

S

sydsgran

Brooklawn, NJ just across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, PA.
Today is sunny and breezy. My thermostat says 54 degrees. Not bad for December!

Ya'll have a Happy New Year! Good Health and Good Cruisin':party

K

K2Serb

Detroit........still nice here!! (tu)

PH: Would love to come down for some "lip-smacking Ribs", but I've NOW have 10 people coming over our house for DESSERT after our New Years EVE dinner out. ::eek: I'm making Creme Brulee, Choc Tiramisu and any leftover cookies from Christmas!! How about you coming up HERE!! :)

P

PH8

TRUST me,I would love to come up for those yummy desserts.......but that would mean changing out of my shorts,I suppose......

K

K2Serb

Detroit Metro/Area: Sprinkles right now. But still in the 40's!!

Have a safe and fun New Years Eve everyone!!