Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. Well getting the injections in the left side of the neck ended up hurting from the numbing injections to the deep injections, I actually ended in tears.

This morning I pushed the drivers seat all the way back so I could get in and out, well it was not easy the right leg did not want to cooperate.

Lee that is a very nice bookcase door.

All have a good night.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Yes Karen, thank you.
Please watch for a note from me in the morning.
Hopefully the short term discomfort will,pay off in the long term Nancy.

Warm here to Kathie.
G’nite folks.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
That is one dandy looking basement you've got there Lee. Nicer than many people's main houses. And now we know about the secret room where the bodies are hid.
1f601.png

Thanks for the E-Mail, Lee. Using the new Email you sent me, I think the picture of your winning ticket went through. If you can't read the numbers, because they are too small, let me know. I thought the picture would be larger.

K2; Our prescription plan is actually pretty good. The problem is that I'm on quite a few very expensive drugs which don't have any generic alternatives. In our shopping around, Walley World remains the least expensive pharmacy at the moment.

A "baby-cart" is basically a shopping cart that is half the size of a normal cart, BB. Now, I've never heard of a "manatee mover", but we may be talking about the same thing.

KC; Are you ready with your pitchfork if Lee is the only one of us who has a winning ticket tonight?
1f609.png

An early start for me this morning. Some knucklehead set me up for a 7:45 doctor's appointment.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. I am feeling much better today. I actually will get some things done, including laundry which I will start soon.

Yesterday I got a size larger knee brace and boy does it make the knee feel much better.

All have a great day.

Bellalago Belle

2nd Officer
Happy Friday, everyone! Another work week just about over! Oh wait ... we're all retired and no longer work. So as they used to say on Wayne's World "Party On!"

Lee - Love that hidden room. You guys did a fantastic job on that bookcase. It looks very professional. Loved your email this morning. We are a great family, aren't we?
Dave - What we call "Manatee movers" are the battery operated ride on shopping carts for those who can't walk far due to age or injury or are too big and fat to walk through the store. Thus that name for the last group.
Nancy - Glad you're feeling better today.
I need to cut this short. Bert wants to go food shopping before the stores get too crowded. SO off we go to Sam's and then Publix. I'll try to stop back later to see what you're all up to today.
But before I go, I hope this puts you in a party mood!! -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQ9NwmmssI&ab_channel=JustinWellingtonVEVO

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Mid-Morning Wrabbits! Love the Island Beat to the tune you posted BB. Wish I was there right now! Happy Shopping

Dave: A 7:45 am appt is not bad since you get up early everyday to begin with. And then you still have your whole day to eat weird food and drink 7-Up with the Captain in it.

BEST OF LUCK to all that have tickets for the BIG drawing.
Lee: I'll get a picture to you ASAP of your ticket! :wink2:

It's going to be HOT here today. Yippee, beats what's coming to us soon! :eek:

I'll be back later to chat. Have some online bills to pay and then we're going to go for a ride.
Not sure where, just out of this house. Ha Ha.

billg3540

Chief Security Officer
Have to get to the store to buy my Mega Millions losing tickets (including one for you Lee. If I win, you and LuAnn will be our guests at whatever lovely island we end up purchasing, along with all of the other bunnies. I remember when Trump wanted to buy Greenland so perhaps when we are there next month I will ask is they are interested in selling, though considering their average temperatures, I'm not sure we would put in an offer Love that picture of the bookcase/hidden door. Looks like one of those hidden doors you see in a TV mystery in which the ace detective finds and uncovers the mystery room containing the solution to the murder or a wormhole into the other world.
We recently changed from our town's recycle/trash disposal company to a contractor hired by our HOA. I cancelled our contract with the town and they picked up their barrels. In yesterday's mail was an invoice from the town for the next six month's contract. So I have called the town and waded through their convoluted
voice mail system to leave a message asking them to adjust their records to reflect that we are no longer a customer since making that request to a human being was beyond the capability of their system. Wondering how long before I actually hear from them.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon, another Hot & Muggy day here in Belleview!

Pat, loved your song choice for this morning, reminds me of some of the snorkel trips we used to take on cruises, all the drinking rum punch & dancing on our way back to the ship

Dave, I love those little baby carts, I get one at Publix & Walmart whenever I can find one. Unfortunately it doesn't cut down a whole lot on what I end up buying, but it's a start.

Kathie, you sure have your ups & downs with the cable company & all your tv's. I give you 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for even attempting to reprogram the remote on your own!!

Lee, awesome looking secret door you have in your rec room, it's much to pretty to just be called a basement! Fingers & toes crossed for a big money win for at least ONE of us tonight!

Bill, you would think since the garbage company already picked up their bins it would have been a HUGE clue that you were no longer a customer. Wonder if they will drive by on the next scheduled pick up day looking for their garbage containers?

Had a nice get together with some friends yesterday afternoon, lots of good food & drink & we even got to enjoy some time in her pool. It was sooo refreshing, her pool is screened & boy does it make a BIG difference in the water temp!
This morning Jane came over & I helped her fill out some paperwork to transfer her IRA from Publix credit union to another bank that is pay about 4 times as much interest.
Then she helped me trim my cuticles & file my nails so they will be ready to polish tomorrow. One of the couples at church is getting married tomorrow so I am excited to be able to attend that.
Now I think it's time for me to go check on the dryer, so have an awesome day all!

A’Burg Guy

“hey now, hey now, iko iko all day”…That’s been rattling around in my head most of the day Pat. Thanks for a fun Friday tune. “Manatee mover”. Now that’s funny.
I’ll pass all the comments about the hidden door along to the rest of The OGC’s. They all thought it would be a fun project to add to our rec room.
Have fun at the wedding Karen! Nice that you could spend time with friends and then today family.
Ah Bill, modern technology. How do places that refuse to allow customers to reach out to real people figure things will run as they should. Thanks to you and Rita. Check your email.
It was hot here too Kathie. The air was very “thick” making it hard on folks with breathing problems and indeed all outdoor workers.
Feeling much better is certainly a step in the right direction Nancy.
I agree with the planning shown by the knuckleheads that book early appointments Dave. Especially when we knuckleheads are already up. Less chance that whoever we have appointments with will be behind!
You fine folks all have a great evening and as Karen said, “Fingers & toes crossed for a big money win for at least ONE of us tonight!”

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. IT has been a quiet day. I have tried a few of the exercises I was give for my hand and I can't do any of them. I did get ice on them today and that was good.

Bruce had a 4 pm appt via MEET ( Duo) with the NP from the Dr's office, they called at 3:30 to see if he needed any refills and they set up an appt for next month at the Stuart office They said Ashley would be calling. Well she never did. So since I have the portal to the office I sent a message about it.

All have a good night.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
News Monkey GIF
LEE: Check your E-Mail for your ticket number!
Best of luck to all of us.

Karen have fun at the wedding! Will there be “Adult Drinks”?
I need to gather a few bags and boxes of things that need to get shredded. Our township is having a FREE SHRED of papers on Sat morning until 1:00 pm. I wish I had seen the notice a week ago so I could gather more stuff.

Nite gang.

Last edited:

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Here’s the sad news.
WE HAVE TO LIVE IN THE BUNNY HUTCH A LITTLE LONGER! :oops:
Nobody won the BILLIONS.
I HAVEN’t bothered to see if I won the 5 number amount. They said a ticket was sold in Michigan.

Did anyone win Mega Millions last night, Friday, August 4th, 2023?​

Nobody matched all six numbers to win the Mega Millions jackpot.

Seven tickets matched all five numbers except for the Mega Ball worth $1 million. They were purchased in Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.

Two tickets matched all five numbers except for the Mega Ball and added the Megaplier worth $2 million. They were sold in Michigan and Tennessee.

I did add the extra buck for the Added Megaplier.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
With no big winner in the Mega Millions.......Here we go again.

I just loved your happy video yesterday morning, BB. And thanks for explaining what a "manatee mover" is. That just cracked me up.

It's not 7-UP and Captain, K2. My favorite drink is Sugarless 7-UP and vodka. Only one thing wrong with drinking vodka is that it has no smell like other boozes. So if you get "over-served" and act up a bit people can't tell that you are drunk. They just think you are stupid.

Bill; I too wouldn't buy Greenland. Not a single palm tree in the whole damn country.

You go to the wedding KC. I'll just crash the reception. FREE vodka and sugarless 7-UP.

Lee; Remember my fellow knucklehead, DO NOT show anyone our secret handshake.

A’Burg Guy

Soccer Handshake GIF by OL Reign

Was it this one Dave?
Don’t forget to take my losing ticket to the shredder Kathie.
I always wonder with so many people buying lottery tickets, even with all the possible combinations, how nobody can win the big prize. But thank you all for trying.
We have a number of lottery’s here. They are all capped at, I believe, $60 million. Once they hit $50 million the lottery corporation adds $1 million prizes. It is neat that it spreads the money around a little bit. AND…considering we are taxed on everything lottery winnings are tax free!
Lu-Ann is off with a couple of the gals to visit a new bakery in Kingsville. I’m off to the vet to pick up Ava’s special food and her flea and tick pill. That should eat up about $200.
Coffee time.
See you all later.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Sorry there were no big winner's on the Mega Millions, but I still consider myself a winner having you all as friends!

Not sure if there will be adult beverages at the reception, I'm kind of thinking No, because it's being held in the parish hall, but then we have wine in church so what do I know, lol!

A’Burg Guy

Correction...
That should eat up about $300. $293.26 to be precise for 12 cans of food, 1 small bag of food and one Bravecto for flea and tick protection.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Sad Cartoon GIF
Bummer nobody won! And Art thinks like the Canadian government does, that there should be
multiple winners. One person winning 1.5 Billion dollars is insane. As much good and fun as it does it also ruins the person or family. But I'd still love a chance to get ruined! Ha Ha.

Karen: Our church hall
stays financially whole because of the "BAR" being open after church! Yup, when the hall is open in almost ALL SERBIAN CHURCHES NATIONWIDE there is a huge bar and it brings in revenue. Crazy isn't it. Have fun at the wedding.

Already in the 70's here and going up to 82-85F by afternoon.
After I go to the Township with my papers that I want shredded I'm thinking of going to the Lake Cottage and floating around in a big tire inner-tube for awhile. Might not get too many days like this. :oops:

Lee: Sorry your ticket didn't work out for you. And really sorry for your VET BILL. YIKES. Just think back when you had 3 pups to buy for! It sure isn't cheap having pets. You guys do a great job with Ava.... keep up the good work.

We had our 1st taste of PURE MICHIGAN CORN last night for the local farmer about 2 miles up 24 Mile Road. It was really really good, but he's scalping people by charging $.75 a ear. (and that's a EAR of CORN for any smarties out there) (thinking what Tony's remark would be) Ha Ha I know it will get cheaper as more corn comes in and it was yummy, but geez it sure turns you off. All the other veggies were really expensive there too. :oops:

You all have a fun day. I'm off to the township with boxes and bags of papers!

Shred It Paper GIF by Best Facilities
Shred It Logo GIF by Best Facilities

A’Burg Guy

Just be glad it's not "Pirate Corn" Kathie. That would cost you a "Buccaneer".
:emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. Well I never did take the laundry out of the dryer yesterday so have that this morning but since my knee is hurting a bunch it is all on the bed and I will fold in a bit.

Bruce is mowing right now, it needs it.

Yesterday he came home with a bunch of art supplies that includes a nice big lap art desk and a bunch of watercolor supplies. They will go to Jennifer and if she does not want the watercolor things they can go to her cousin, who does paint with water color.

I tried to buy a Mega Million ticket Thursday at Walmart but the machine would not take any of my singles, so there went the winning ticket.

All have a great day.