Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning GIF by Chippy the Dog
Good morning Wrabbits. 40F and overcast, but a BRIGHT OVERCAST! Might see some Sunshine later! (might) :emoticon 0136 giggle:

Karen: How you doing on that Pumpkin Bread and Muffins? I bet your house smells SO NICE! Nice that you have that nifty new coffee maker that lets you use your own coffee if you want a K-Up. Enjoy!

LEE & Lu-ANN.....So sorry your friends friends got the Covid. Nice of them to test before the party. Still a BUMMER all the way around when you plan for something like that. :(

LEE & Lu-ANN: You BEST BE USING MASKS IF YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR PEOPLE. Your trip is too close not to.
REMEMBER "
Salvia" (hate to be so frank) flies everywhere when you talk. You can prove this point by looking at a passenger in the car next to you when you're out and about and talking and if it's somewhat bright or sunny that day you'll see the little particles flying out of the other persons mouth. Now why am I so STUCK ON TELLING EVERYONE THIS.... that's one way COVID gets spread. The person turns and talks directly to you and WAM if they have the Covid bug and are a carrier you breathe it in and WAMO you're next testing positive for COVID. If you have your vehicles Heat or A/C on the FAN will blow it around.
And you can bet that I had my MASK on the entire PT session. No trouble being safe these days. Last thing I need to add to this ordeal is coming down with COVID. Art bringing it home from his bike ride after his "chatting coffee hour" with his biking buddies scares me big time! Yup, call me paranoid. I'll own it! ;) Enough about that. Sorry to go on and on.

Haven't heard a thing from Mama Bunny. I did see she posted a quick reply to a cartoon on FBook, but nothing about how she is or if she is still in the hospital. Sent a short concerned message to her daughter and haven't heard a thing back. :( Hey I tried.

DAVE: How many loads of wash did Kathi do in the NEW WASHER?? I bet she loves it. Glad it worked out to get it installed so fast. Going to the laundromat is not easy. Kind of like a last resort.
About sharing my "pain meds"..... You'll have to talk to my broker! Ha Ha.

Bill: Hope all is well with you. Let us know about that storm over your way?

I HAVE to get up and back to ICING. I feel my leg swelling. I shouldn't have come in this computer room, but it's so much easier for me to type on a large KEYBOARD over that crazy iPhone.

Have a safe and productive day. Enjoy your mobility! Pffth! Ha ha.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon, damp & gloomy here today, but so far no major storm that they have been talking about. Drizzling rain so far is about it.

Lee, sorry to hear that Covid is making the rounds again among your friends, ditto what Kathie said about staying safe, although I know you & LuAnn are both very careful when you are out & about.

Kathie, pumpkin bread & muffins turned out ok, not quite as good as the last batch, I ran out of cloves for this batch. Still tasted pretty good & yes the house smelled great too!

Dave, If we hadn't been able to ship some of the heavier things to my niece for her to wrap for us shipping would have been a lot more, it's crazy how much they charge for even light packages.
I live a couple miles from the train tracks & that is one thing I was happy about when I moved here, at my old house I could hear the trains at night and now I can hear them here too. Love waking up hearing a train in the middle of the night.

Pat, sure hope you are feeling better and I wish to heck they could figure out what is going on with your breathing issues.

Need to get the rest of the Christmas presents wrapped, I'm waiting on Walmart to deliver 1 last item for Barb & then I will be all finished. It's just a little stocking stuffer item but I want to get everything wrapped & the boxes & paper put away. I may just go fix me a cup of tea & chill while I am waiting on it.

Stay safe & warm all!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Posted: Sat 6:03 pm.
Okay Wrabbits here’s the info that MAMA BEAR, BB, PAT gave me PERMISSION TO POST.
1st off she misses the Hutch big time and sends her love to all.

Still in Hosp.
Starting GI series.
Has internal bleeding they are trying to find out the source.
Monday a scope down the throat & a Colonoscopy.
Dr’s trying to see why hemoglobin is dropping.
Has Iron deficiency anemia.

That’s her list. Unreal. Prayers going out to Pat and Bert who got sent home because of the horrible rain and winds.

I have nothing else. Signing off.

Running out of steam over here. :eek:

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. Well we did not have rain all day but it was windy. The rain started about 4, not hard but steady.

K2, thanks for the update on Pat, that is quite a list of problems. Hope they can find answers soon and get her on the way to recovery.

Bruce has spent most of this afternoon in his bedroom wrapping my gifts.

i have started to really look at what the weather will be in Tampa starting Thursday as that is when we well be going there and staying until Wednesday the 27th. Hopefully with driving those days we will miss most of the traffic.

All have a good night.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Kathie, thanks for the update on Pat, will be saying some extra prayers for her tomorrow for sure.

Signing out from Belleview, radar is looking like we might get some pretty rough weather later on tonight so the kitty's are tucked up in the bedroom with me for just in case.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Double Damn! Thank you for the report on our Pat Kathie. Lots of prayers going out to and for Momma Bunny and Bert.
Keep an eye on the storm Karen. You stay safe and well, ya hear!
Good call on keeping an eye to the weather and planning to dodge the worst of the traffic Nancy.
Nite everyone.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Thanks so much K2 for your update on BB. Her visit to the hospital sounds so much more serious this time than I expected. I'll admit that I did have to look up "hemoglobin" to find out what it is. (It's a thing in your blood that carries oxygen around to all parts of your body.) Sure hope they can find the source of the problem, and correct it.

Nasty Florida weather sure isn't helping things for you Floridians.

So tell me KC; Does liking to live near railroad tracks, mean you're a little off the rails? :)

You mentioned having cows nearby your old house, Lee. For some reason that triggered a line in the movie "Roadhouse" about "the fragrance of nature". Ya'll be careful in your neck of the woods. Too many people you know are getting Covid.

Oh, and since you think a lot like me.... Have you noticed that it's a sure sign that Christmas is near when you see commercials for "Chia Pets"? They tend to hold off on their adds till the last minute. The one of Bob Ross remains my favorite, although I've never purchased one.

Question for you K2; This leg swelling you're having, above, below, or right at the knee?

Got a kick last night to my taste buds. I was munching on the last of the lemon Oreo cookies while I was eating that lemon ice cream that I love. Marvelous combination.

A’Burg Guy

The day is starting wet. But at 45F on December 17 I’ll take it.
As Ayr started to outgrow its rural roots Dave, you wouldn’t believe the number of “city“ people that wanted the farmers to stop using manure on their fields because of the smell. Right on par with the people that buy near an airport and grumble about the planes.
Just because I found it…
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzY7qQFij_M

They’re only the last Lemon Oreos until you get more.
How’s the knee doing this morning Kathie? I don’t imagine that the damp weather is your friend. At least it’s not typical cold, snowy and slippery December weather. Keep up the great work physio efforts getting everything back in order.
I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe day. Just because.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good morning & quick check in before I head out for church.
We got a good bit of rain during the night but the winds were not as bad as they were predicting. There is quite a bit of flooding going on in South Florida.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. Well we got a lot more rain over night to about 30 minutes ago. And now the sun is out. I think we are done with the rain for a few days.

I think Bruce has finished wrapping gifts as I see the roll bag in the dining room.

All have a great day.

billg3540

Chief Security Officer
Weekend weather, so far has been fine but that is supposed to change this evening with heavy rain and very strong winds arriving and staying through much of tomorrow. I think we have pretty much done whatever needs to be done before we head south early (6 am) Tuesday morning. Kevin, Jamie and Taylor made it to Orlando around noon today. Temperatures down there are only slightly higher than what we have had the past few days but will still feel warmer for us, and the temperatures here will drop considerably over the next few days.
Orthopedic appointment went about as expected and we will wait until we are back home in April before having any surgery.

Sorry to hear that BB is back in the hospital and hope that they can find and treat the bleeding problem. There is really no good time to be in the hospital but it seems especially
bad during the holidays.
Not sure when I will be back on here but will
definitely check in once we are in Florida.

A’Burg Guy

Safe travels to you Bill and Rita.
The Bills have beat up on two formidable opponents in the past two weeks. I reckon they’re getting ready to be trounced by your Patriots, again, in two weeks. LOL!
Have a good evening folks.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. We went to lunch and it was well after the rain stopped. Then went to Home Depot and BJ's. BJ's for gas and since I only have to go out tomorrow the tank will be almost full for Thursday when we head to Tampa.

All have a good night.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Passing through. 3:58 am. I just wanted to join Lee & Dave and see just what kind of nonsense gets them up and out of their COZY HUTCH beds?
it turnd out it’s a COLD bathroom visit! So this is what you get from elevating your new knee on top of a stack of pillows. :eek:

Dave:

You asked about swelling…..of course it’s below my knee and to my ankles. Just not use to it in December instead of humid July - Aug!

Had a vist from the kids today (Sun) and they brought MANNY AS MY THERAPY DOG! Too funny. It almost brought me to tears how special that was. And by the way that pooch smelled out it’s Bully Sticks that were wrapped in saran and tissue and Christmas paper IN HIS STOCKING! Ye, of course he was allowed to open it and chew on one of them. Kept him busy.
Jill did a quick stop at Krogers and picked up 6 items I had on a list. Helps Art avoid going up and down aisles looking for things. His walking around takes a toll on his arthritic back! :eek:

i too have never owned a CHIA Pet. Gotta buy one of them one day.

Missy and Jimmy and kids are on a 7 day cruise. Don’t know where to. Anniversary cruise with family. Missey said they would be watching Jenniffer very closely since she just had that bout with pneumonia. Always Something!

BILL & RITA: Save travel my friends. We might have to “sub-lease” your cubbies since you’ll be gone so long. Can’t wait to hear how the airport trip down works . Hope it all goes smoothly. Make sure to chrck in often. Love hearing about new places you’ve found to eat at or visit each year. Hope th3 Ortho Dr gave you a prescription to ease any pain until surgery time.

Okay back to trying to balance this leg on pillows and sleeping!
PT later today.

You all be safe when out and about. Later.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Morning Bunnies! Another week begins. The last week before Christmas.

I don't about you, but I can't wait for December 26th to get here. Every year I look forward a little less to this holiday. All it's become is a festival of merchandising. Religious holiday my a$$.

It may have once been, but no longer.

There....This grouchy old fart has spoken.

Tomorrow is your departure date, Bill? I'd bet there's a lot of people that would like to go with you. Safe and fun travels. And don't forget those masks, especially at airports. Just convince yourself that they make you look sexy.

Check in Detective K2. Start twisting some arms and get us an update on BB. Ply these snitches with some pastries if you have to.

Lee; Seeing that Chia-Pet commercial you posted cracked me up. We'll be seeing more and more of them as Christmas approaches. Lots of those and other similar items can be found at any drug store for those last minute shoppers.

I'm hoping KC that with all your work and religious beliefs we can at least count on you remembering that there is a reason for Christmas, other than just buying something.

Hope it's a good, safe, and healthy day for all of you.

A’Burg Guy

Good morning.
There’s more traffic on here since 4:38 this morning than our street sees in a day!
How nice your Manny was able to pop over for a therapy visit Kathie. No matter how you try to hide pup treats, they find them. That was nice of Jill to hit the grocery store for you and Art. I find that Lu-Ann is getting more like me when shopping. Make a list, get those items and get out. Especially with more people wandering aimlessly, no doubt looking for the Chia Pet display.
I find I feel less festive with each passing year Dave. We’ve been bombarded with Christmas food, music, movies, ads and displays for, it seems, months now. I does seem to get more overwhelming, commercial and long in the tooth every year. It is a shame that so many people have truly lost sight of the real reason we should be celebrating December 25.
Thanks for letting me borrow your soapbox buddy.
So, in spite of the fact that Grinch and Scrooge have started their days here this morning don’t let that colour your day. Lay the foundation this morning to have a fantastic day and great week ahead.
Please keep Pat and Bert in your thoughts and prayers that she gets healthy and back home sooner rather than later.
You all take care.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. Have my appt at 11:45 for the referral. I am going to see if I can get a rx for some pain pills since no otc work.

It is 63 right now and for the time I am at the Dr's it will only be mid 60's but since I am seeing someone who has not seen my knee I will wear a dress so she can see it. One thing that surprises me is the swelling has gone down even since last Monday but the pain is just as bad. And I have not drank any Pineapple juice in over a week.

Bruce took almost all the cakes with him this morning, so hopefully he will be able to give them out. I will take a gift to our neighbor and let her know when we will be gone.

All have a great day.