Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

Mike Elias

Firefighting Team Leader
I hopr folks in Calf. stay safe.
We have checked everything and everywhere, can't find the remote. We cut off the power to the door at our switch.

there use to be a soccer tournament in Fairfield years ago,, I would walk by where the parking were and it was cool to see all of the different plates.
I found Marvin typing in the old Buckey thread. I still post there every so often.
It is nice and sunny again today.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
PT went well for both of us today. Art got a good work out and then got a nice Moist Heat treatment when it was done. I got the Cold pack! It felt good.

Art got his $1.99 car wash on Hall Rd. They never give you the PENNY back! Ha ha.
I still remember when we were in Scottsdale, AZ for our Winter vacation and the VERY LEAST EXPENSIVE car wash back then was $30 bucks. Most places were higher! :eek:
I see the $1.99 car washes fazing out lately. Most car washes are remodeled to the new UNLIMITED MONTHLY RATES and free vacuum use. These start at $30 bucks for the minimum wash and go up from there to add-on premiums. A waste for me. I would never bother to go get my car washed enough times to make it worth my investment.

Hope all the folks we know are safe in California. The huge trees falling on cars was unbelievable . The weather station on TV gave excellent coverage. Some winds were tracked at 102 mph.

Later gang.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
MIKE: Did you check Fay’s COST POCKETS?
Was Fay driving her car or in your daughter’s car! I take it if it was the daughter’s car SHE looked under the seats, etc?
It just has to be somewhere. ;)

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
We all enjoy your posts KC, but your taking an extended break for a while is DRIVING ME CRAZY!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

Speaking of songs; In California, I wonder how many radio stations are playing "It never rains is southern California" these days.

That was an interesting story Lee about all the tourists' different license plates. (The lifeblood of Florida.)

Thanks K2 on where to find, "All Creatures Great and Small". I've got our TV set to record its' next episode. I feel so sorry for you for having that pinched nerve. Those can cripple a person. I've had 2 surgeries to relieve mine.

Mike; Kathi did give it a try yesterday to get the Marvin picture to start typing, but no luck. Maybe they don't let us have moving pictures or people beside our posts here. She may try again today.

Today we hope to take a short road trip to find out where the surgery center is for my Monday cataract surgery. It should be cool but sunny.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Well, look who I got to meet up
with this EARLY! Hi ya
Fr Dave! If I knew this silly NERVE could get cut out I would opt for it! :whiteflag: It’s only been a week. I need to give it a chance to “calm down”!

I get to drive myself to get my PROLIA Calcium shot this morning! Joy, joy. It’s not far and if I drive myself Art can go biking with his friends!

Dave love the song/video you posted. I miss Karen too. Hope all is well with her, Barb, Jane Wendy and Scooter and the other kitty!

I’m out of here for now. 37F here.
Longboat Key had horrible rain storms last evening according to s friend that lives where we use to stay. It’s been a crazy Jan/Feb so far.

Have a good Tuesday all.
Be safe and stay out of trouble.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Good morning.
I’m so sorry that nerve of yours is giving you so much grief Kathie. Hope it settles down sooner rather than later. I got a wash here and it cost $12. That was the least expensive one on the menu. Even at home they “encourage” you to opt in for the unlimited monthly plan. Nope.
Great tune from the mid 60’s Dave. Another one hit wonder that gets played the odd time on 60’s Gold on Sirius. Good to scope out a route and the location in advance. Remind Kathi that we would appreciate an update when she gets a chance. We do worry about each other, don’t we.
Any luck with that remote Mike? You’ll likely find it shortly after the spare is reprogrammed. Neat that you found Dave’s old typing Marvin.
Didn’t get in to too much yesterday. We had off and on rain but avoided the more powerful cells that passed over FL. I hope Tony’s family all made out OK with the storms in CA. No real plans today for us. Tomorrow we’re off for breakfast at Disney’s Grand Floridian.
Everyone enjoy your day.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. It is a lot colder today than yesterday but no rain, very sunny but windy.

Only plan for today is getting a few things at Publix and doing a load of laundry.

All have a great day.

Mike Elias

Firefighting Team Leader
Glad the PT went well. We use my health insurance car service. I think there is a small fee. We call them up ahead of time, they take us then we call them up for a return ride.
We callled them twice to check for the remote, the second time they said theiy searched very carefully. Fay doubled checked her pockets and purse, we looked everywhere she walked, it, is a mystery to us. This AM I looked for a small medicine bottle, can not find it and I Thought I always keep it on my computer desk, look everywhere to no avail.
Good luck with Marvin Dave, also with your surgery coming up Monday. We try to check out any places we have to drive to.
Our son buys Fay Mike's car wash every year. Then he takes the car to get washed.
Have a good day.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
marvin-gif-240b5471648f6abaf2ebf694b0a31c40-copy-gif.79754

got it this far, working on changing

A’Burg Guy

Even Marvin seems confused as to why he’s not working on your big picture.
1707249707171.gif

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Dave did Kathi put Marbin in your signature area? He’s really typing away! Ha ha.

Mike: I hope you find the Medicine bottle. Do you think you might have Ghost in the house! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

Lamb shanks for dinner over here. Yum!

Lee: Really neat pics on FBook of your days adventure at the Fort. You really should write a guide book on how to see Disney the easy way!

Hi Karen! Hugs.

A’Burg Guy

Wilderness Lodge is really a neat place Kathie. Again it has a certain different vibe from the other large Disney Hotels. We enjoy visiting the different properties and seeing what, if we or friends were to stay there, they have to offer.
I read earlier that country singer Toby Keith passed away. I may not have agreed with his politics. But like most big guys who grew up with the TV cowboys this tune really described how most little guys felt…
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIq1LvzSLsk

Have a good night friends.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: Great Song for sure. I'm not a big "REAL COUNTRY" TYPE music fan, but I enjoy this song. Thanks for digging it out and posting it.

Hope our two Wrabbits on the Cruise are staying safe. They seem to find trouble sometimes! :wink2:

Michigan State Basketball game tonight on Peacock, that we get free from Comcast for being Loyal. Ha Ha. Hope it works tonight. It doesn't start until ...
9:00 pm. They're playing at Minnesota Gophers court, hence the late start! What a crazy name.

Goodness, it's going to be HUMP DAY already tomorrow! And Friday it's going to 57F. Yippee. With some on off rain.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Kathi is still working on Marvin typing. She's got him on the text but not yet in that spot beside my posts. I don't know diddley about how to do any of that. Way above my pay grade.

That sucks about the death of Toby Keith. Only 62. It must have been an aggressive form of stomach cancer to only take him in 2 years. Or, diagnosed way too late.

No, no, no K2, you don't want them to cut out that nerve that is pinched. You want them to remove or move whatever it is that's pinching the nerve. It's the nerve that sends signals to muscles so you can move. In my case the nerve came down from my brain in the spine and then exited into my leg. It was getting pinched by accumulated calcium and arthritis that had built up in the spinal column where it exited my spine to the leg. So all that "sludge" was removed. And all was fine. BUT, and there always is a but, over time all that "sludge" may build up all over again pinching that nerve.

I know what you mean Mike about misplacing things or forgetfulness. The one I hate the most is going into a room to do or get something, and on the way I start thinking about something else, and when I get to that room I can't remember what I went there for. But sure as heck, after I return to where I started from, THEN is when I remember.

More sunshine here today and a freckle warmer. I'll take it!

A’Burg Guy

Add me to the list of everything has a place and if it’s not there, well, where is it? And then when it turns up I say to myself “Self, how did it get there?”
So how much are your consult fees Dr. Dave? A real good explanation for Kathie on the nerve procedure.
That’s a nice feature as part of your health insurance Mike. Being able to dial a ride if you need one.

Minnesota Gophers court, hence the late start! What a crazy name.
There’s a hockey team here in Orlando called “The Solar Bears” Kathie. And who can forget The Savannah Bananas baseball team. Again, I don’t make ‘em up I just report ‘em.
It’s gonna be cool at the hotel for breakfast but should warm nicely by the time we’re done.
You all have a fantastic day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Hello All
Have a fantastic Wednesday Wrabbit friends!

I've done the WALK INTO A ROOM and wondered WHAT DID I COME IN HERE FOR for decades. (I was way before my time... Ha Ha) Walk out and YUP you remember what you came in for! Drives me nuts. Lately, it happens more often than not! :rolleyes: I just hope it never happens when I'm on the way to the "bathroom"! :toilet: :smilie5:

Dave/Lee: The Sciatic was doing really good yesterday and not bad this morning. I did a lot of walking yesterday and it might have helped. ONE DAY AT A TIME.

PT for both of us this morning.

Grocery shopping is on the list of things to do for sure. We're OUT OF 1% Milk!

The SUN is up and shining over here. Still a tad chilly this morning but going to be in the mid-40's this afternoon.
ON FRIDAY it's showing 60F with some rain. UNREAL!
Our Daffodils are already 2 inches high by the creek area. We all know it's still going to SNOW one of these days and I feel bad that those plants will take a hit. They're hearty, but it's a long way from SPRING!

LEE/Lu-Ann: Hope the breakfast is/was a good one. Any company showing up anytime soon?

Out of here for now. Later gang.

I'm thinking that our Karen might be going over to the church this morning. Hope she throws in a little prayer for all of us. Miss that gal.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. It is going to be another cool/cold day here. I know that for all of you what I am saying is cold would be a definite warm up, but since I have been in Fl for 58 years it does not take too low for it to be cold for me. Have my laundry started.

The other day I decided that since it has been at 5 years since I have had cold cereal and we have one of the healthiest one to get me some regular milk and had a bowl this morning and it was so good.

I had also decided to fix stuffed shells for dinner since it has been at least a year, so I got everything I need and will fix it for dinner tonight.

All have a great day.

Mike Elias

Firefighting Team Leader
Thanks for posting the song Lee. I have never heard him sing, I hope t he PT went well K2, Fay had hers yesterday and will have one tomorrow. I had cold cereal this morning and every morning. Nancy, I have been in Ohio 66 years and it doesnt take too low for it to be too cold for me. On the other hand when every one is burning up and complaining how hot it is I love it. Dave, can't understand why it is working in youy post but not on your little picture.