Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
200.gif
Good for FAY finding your medicine bottle.

By the way do you have a EXTRA GARAGE DOOR OPENER? Just wondering.

PT was good. Art gets moist hot packs for 10 mins on his shoulders when he is done with his PT. He can’t say enough good things about the place.
I get COLD pack. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

I went grocery shopping on my own and even though I had a list I was amazed at how much the total was when the nice lady got finished ringing items up! :eek: I’m just glad I don’t have to go into Krogers the next few days when all the SUPER BOWL Shoppers show up for their “munchie supplies”.

Dave thanks for your really good explanation on leg nerves, etc. Hopefully, it will keep getting better.

Lee: Do you think you might visit or meet up with Bert for lunch or dinner? He sent me a really touching letter. He said he always loved it when we would spend time at the house with him & Pat.
Said he will think about if he will be staying the house or sell and move. I hope his daughter, Missy, tells him to give it a year before he thinks about doing that.
Being alone has to really hard on any spouse after caring for someone 24/7. I need to sit down and send him a letter soon.

I’m out of here for now.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. The stuffed shells came out real good, have enough leftover for at least 2 lunches.

Mike I used to have cereal every morning then when I found out I have Type 2 Diabetes and that both the cereal and the milk have a bunch of carbs I quit and have been having eggs almost every morning.

All have a good night.

Mike Elias

Dance Instructor
By the way do you have a EXTRA GARAGE DOOR OPENER? Just wondering. yes we had two, will order another one soon. I haave lst my taste for eggs. I think Im on so much medine they my taste buds. We had a

Mike Elias

Dance Instructor
that last post is a mess. I have lost my taste. The next sentence my thoughts must have c hange mid sentence. We had a record breaking day today, high of 54. This one isn't too much better, bear with me, maybe tomrrow I'll do better but don't bet on it.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
I'm still wondering who that old codger with the young chick is. :)

So K2, you're part of that 1% who buys 1% milk. I hear that they just pass some white liquid overtop a cow to make it. Looks like we too will hit 60 degrees today and tomorrow. Just before it turns back to winter on Sunday and next week. Bet ya the motorcycle riders will be out in force.

So where did Faye find your medicine bottle, Mike? Kathi tried some more yesterday, but just can't figure out how to get the moving-Marvin in that spot next to my posts.

I agree that Bert should wait a year before making any major decisions.

Our plans today are what they call "fluid".

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
I have to think its not just meds that effect your taste buds Mike. I know some things I really used to “savour” don’t quite taste the same as they used to. As I like to say when my thoughts suddenly take a “sharp left” from what I was thinking…”oh look, a bird”.
Dave, getting up to pee in the middle of the night and then throughout the day most of my days are “fluid”. Add me to the 1% milk club. I admit it’s better than it used to be. But then maybe my taste buds have changed too. See above.
I’d like to try to touch base with Bert Kathie. But I don’t want to get all emotional if I do. Take for example today. We’re going to True Blue with our friends from out west. We were there last year and they asked about going today. I’m gonna find it tough. I think it’s good if Bert takes a little time to “regroup” before he decides on what his future will look like.
Enjoy this Thursday folks. It’s supposed to be a nice one here.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. It is supposed to get a bit warmer today.

Bruce is home today and is changing the oil and filter on his van.

I don't have any plans for today. I have tried calling the Dr to request a refill on a Rx for Bruce but no matter what extension I get the message about high call volume so I have sent a message via the web portal requesting the refill and letting them know about getting the message no matter the extension.

All have a great day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Mid-Morning Wrabbits.

:emoticon 0102 bigsmile: Still laughing about you guys and how you talk about being “
FLUID “!
Tony would be proud of you!

LEE: Make sure you make a TOAST AND LIFT YOUR WINE GLASS AT True Blue today in honor of our dearly missed Mama Bear, BB, PAT. She’ll be right there with all of you listening and smiling! Cheers!

The sun is shining and Art and his bike buddies are going to enjoy a unusually mild-beautiful day.

In the biking world that means the back dirt roads are going to THAW and those ‘boys & girls’ are going to have “MUD“ up THEIR REAR ENDS! In the bikers world that’s called SKUNK MUD because they look like skunks! HaHa.

MIKE:
We don’t care what you post as long as you stop by and keep in touch. We’re all real good at reading typo errors or thoughts! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

Out of here for now.

I noticed that our Kroger's is starting to OVER STOCK FLOWERS for Valentines Day, Feb 14th next week. They do such a beautiful job stocking all kinds of price-groups.

THIS IS A PIC FROM LAST YEAR when they were getting set up! They had tons more and sold everything. Just amazing. C65A6FB8-C567-40E9-B922-68364C9A215D.jpeg

114A57B0-3688-4FCB-BE3B-9305A4D5A595.jpeg

Mike Elias

Dance Instructor
60 today, 64 tomorrow, 60 Sat.
Beautful flowere K2L
Lee, years ago I remember the older guys talking about food not tasting the same. I first noticed the difference about ten years or more ago w hen I got avodka collins, I always liked and t hat one was terrible.
Dave, she found my medicine with my other medicine. Why would I put it t here????

nlb1050

2nd Officer
It was a quiet day here. I decided dinner was going to be easy so it was hot dogs. Tomorrow I will go to Publix and get us subs as they have our favorite on sale.

K2 what a great bunch of flowers. No grocery around here has anywhere near that many.

All have a good night.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
It's like Christmas all over again.

We too got into the 60's yesterday. It hasn't been that warm since Christmas day.

One of the things we did yesterday was do a bit of grocery shopping. Although there wasn't as many posies for sale as was in your pictures K2, they had about 3 times as many as normal. The only thing I can remember that mysteriously found it's way into our cart was a package of Key Lime sugar wafers.

Pryer to that stop we picked up a prescription for the old ticker. STICKER-SHOCK! The last time I refilled that prescription I was in the "donut-hole" and it was under 100 bucks. But it's a new year and starting all over again, so it was a little over $400. BUT, if I didn't have insurance it would have been a bit over two thousand dollars. Yikes!

So nice of you sharing a glass of wine with BB, Lee. Cool picture.

Yea Mike, what were you thinking when you put that medicine bottle with the rest of your medicines? :) At least Faye didn't find it with your gardening tools.

Chicken nuggets, hot wings, or a hot burrito for breakfast? Decisions, decisions.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Happy Good Morning GIF by DINOSALLY
Remember when FRIDAY’s use to be so special when we were all still working! Ha ha. Now it’s just another day to remember!
Art goes to PT on his own. I have a day off. Yippee.

Actually drove over to Partridge Creek Mall yesterday afternoon. Lots of folks walking their pups. Sad to see how many shoppes were outmof business. Nordstroms is closed and so is Carson’s. 2 huge anchor stores. Lots of resturants didn’t survive after Covid. Still a nice place on a nice day to walk around. And the MGM Movie theatre is still open!
Dave: That’s a unreal price for your heart meds. I thought the price of a lot of heart meds went down when Biden passed some type of law not long ago. Have you looked into finding a different Health insurance carrier?
I thank my lucky stars that Art worked for the UAW and have the type of insurance we do. With all the meds I take I’d be broke if I had to pay your nigh prices. Just make sure you don’t loose your PILL BOTTLE!
Enjoy the Lemon wafers!
I get to drive up to the Township offices this morning and PAY OUR TAXES! Lucky me!

It was 50F overnight around 3:00 A.M.
And it’s 52F right now in this area and suppose to get to 60F. Unreal!
Next week we drop to ACTUAL,COLD WINTER TYPE TEMPS AGAIN.

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND HUG EACH OTHER A LITTLE EXTRA.
IF YOU HAVE GROCERY SHOPPING TO DO OR RUNNING AROUND…GOOD LUCK! The SUPER BOWL FEVER IS RAMPING UP BIG TIME!
Lee: Hope you and Lu-Ann find a interesting place to visit today.

A’Burg Guy

I see Kathie is up extra early again. I hope it’s not because your nerve is acting up. Those were beautiful flower photos.
I got to wondering. Do you think the shopping cart fairy is also at the root of other missing stuff around the hutch?
How do people without prescription plans get the meds they need? I’m not sure if that sticker shock would stop or start my ticker Dave!
My meds are all together Mike. Even here. I get out my water, bedtime pills and morning pills so I don’t make any more noise than I need to.
Chatting about our loss of taste got me to thinking about that age old question. “If you had to lose one of your senses which one would you miss the least?” No, “common sense” doesn’t count. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:
I see a quiet day for us. Which likely means we’ll be up to mischief of some sort.
I do wish all of you a fantastic day.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good afternoon. Went to Publix this morning and got us each a sub that we will half for dinner tonight. Also got a few other things.

Temp is 76 and there is a bit of wind so not bad out. It warms up for Sunday and Monday and then a cool down.

All have a great day.

Mike Elias

Dance Instructor
Dave. Lee, I keep my pain pills in one place, cream in another place and puffs in another place. I use them different times of the day, that is if I don't forget.
I quit mowing the grass late this past summer and hire it done but I still have my lawn tractor. It has some gas in it and since it will be so warm I will start the tractor and run it for a while. I had a gas post hole digger t hat I forgot to run it in the winter and the carborator ???? fouled up. Also I get an extra year of battery life if I run the tractor for a short time
We had pizza yesterday, I think I could eat pizza ever day.
Have a great day. .

A’Burg Guy

Up until my heart thingy I didn’t even take aspirin Mike. Now I take 2 pills before bed and 3 in the morning.
With the smaller yard I switched to a battery powered mower. I can cut the front in the morning and the back in the afternoon. That way I’m pretty much in the shade both times.
If it’s frozen we enjoy California Kitchens thin crust pizza. We have a place in Amherstburg called Armando’s which is the best fresh pizza we’ve ever had. There. That ought to start a “pizza war“ of some sort.

guy fieri pizza GIF

This Guy (Fieri) likes pizza too.

Last edited: