Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Morning Wrabbits!.
Bless Happy Sunday GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Lots of nice CHATTER on here this morning! Keep up the good work!

Lee:
It took me a second or two to figure out what the License plate and the RED Vehicle had to do with each other! Nice catch on your part! :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:

Karen: Your room colors sound really nice. Good for you getting your projects done before the HEAT of SUMMER hits.
Say a prayer for us that don't make it to church today.

I'm suppose to go to church and then have a special Choir Rehearsal at our hall, but my back is saying it might be too long of a day for me.
I'm going to see how the OLD BACK is doing later and maybe make it for the choir rehearsal. It's not until 1:00pm today.

Right now I think a English Muffin and some hot tea is what I need.

The rest of you WRABBITS.........all have a good day and hopefully the rain will STOP for Lee and Lu-Ann's last whole week. At least the temps are finally up in the 80's.:clap002:

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good afternoon. I slept in this morning, it was almost 9 when I got up. I did not sleep very good. My left wrist decided last evening to start hurting a lot and I could not find the correct brace but found one for the right wrist and managed to make it work. So this morning I ended up pulling apart a few shelves and finally found the correct one. After my shower I put the right one on. Hopefully it will only take a couple of weeks before it starts to feel better. I have just been working on the things from the shelves and have put some things in the garbage, some to Salvation Army pile and some back. Not done but had to stop for now. I do have a habit of keeping some things for too long

We have had some rain this morning and it is supposed to rain again a couple of times today.

All have a great day.

Mike Elias

Able Seaman
Some times I wish Mother Nature would take care of our Knock out roses Dave, Since I have quit weeding between the stems the grass is hard to take care of between the stems. Does that make sense?????
I alwalys enjoyed the greyhounds more than flying but it has been years since I rode the bus and a while since I have flown so I really don't think my knowledge be correct now. Maybe the guy that owns the car is a little confused Lee.
What is your next project Karen or are you going to rest a few days before you start some thing else?????
I think you need a back hoe K2 and Nancy.
Fay saw a squirrel in our front yard checking our lawn yesterday, he must have been hunting the walnuts he plented this past fall.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Mike, my goal is to take this whole week off & do nothing, but we can all guess how that will turn out. Scooter has a vet appt. in the morning to get her blood rechecked, Tues is a meeting at Church, Wed. morning bible study & church & then soup supper at 6, which dummy me signed up to bring dessert this week! I have a blood work appt. Thurs morning, so yeah, should be a pretty quiet week around my house. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:
Today was my choir friend Pam's birthday so I took her out for lunch after church today. We went to Cracker Barrel and boy was it ever GOOD! For just over $13 we each got their entrée sampler platter with meat loaf & a boneless chicken breast, 2 sides & biscuits or corn bread! The meat loaf was pretty good & I'm not usually a fan of restaurant meat loaf, the portions were big enough I had enough left for 2 more meals.
I put in a good word for all of us, so we're good for another week. He did say he was looking forward to seeing a few of you in church the end of the month

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Mike, my goal is to take this whole week off & do nothing
Followed by a vet appointment for Scooter, three church functions and blood work! Your idea of nothing tires me out just reading it Karen. ;)
I have to Google knockout roses Mike.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
WELL…..it’s your lucky evening! I just lost a nice post! Ha ha.

I will reply to KAREN:
I’d hate to see what a BUSY WEEK in your life is like if this is a “DO NOTHING WEEK!” Ha ha. Try pacing yourself girl.
Oh, thanks for the PRAYERS for all of us that stayed home from church!
GOOD NIGHT WRABBITS! :emoticon 0115 inlove:

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
A new week. And a week to mellow out, which is easy to do when listening to Sade. (Pronounced "shaw-day".) Part jazz, part Caribbean, but fully relaxing.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlvxaCxhinE&list=PL_9gWeiShHFEyaMmGk2TEUdxLoM9svu_a&index=5

In case you forgot, once again this upcoming weekend we get to fiddle with the nonsense of changing our clocks every 6 months. Every year the politicians tell us they are going to do away with that annoyance. And every year they DON'T.

I too am tired by just reading your "do nothing" week, KC. At least you're not planning on anything like heavy-lifting. Your body says THANK YOU. Wishing Scooter the best in today's blood work. In answer to your question; During the sale at the grocery store we got a total of 12 two liter bottles of sugar free soda-pop. Split between 7-Up and ginger ale.

Cool "GREEN vehicle".

Heading back to the sack, and later this morning it's off to Walley-World.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good morning. It is semi overcast today but no rain until this evening.

Yesterday afternoon I booked us in the steakhouse on the cruise. I figure for $49 per person with the choices they have it is worth it. And since we most likely will not be taking a ship excursion it is fine.

All have a great day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
63F and Sunny here and it’s not even Noon yet!
Made the Carrot-Tulip arrangement this morning and it’s kind of cute! Will look better when the Tulips Open Up!
The backyard Rabbits will have plenty to eat when this arrangement dies!
You all have a good day.
I’m off for a ”short walk” and then back to sorting the recipes! :eek:
Enjoy your day!
B64031B3-C8C4-4EB8-84C6-B6E4ADF865BB.jpeg

billg3540

Chief Security Officer
We've had a couple of very brief showers yesterday but right now it is bright and sunny and 78 degrees, so overall, it looks like a pretty good day. Haven't got anything special planned but do want to at least get out of the house to enjoy the weather. Looks like we will be getting some rain each day for most of the week but at least the temperatures are more like we have come to expect.
Those pols are great at making promises, Dave, but not very good at keeping them. Not sure what lobby group has them convinced not to eliminate DST or why, but it would seem to be a no-brainer with so many folks in favor.
Slept well again last night, without help from Tylenol PM, but I don't think I would be up to one of your "do nothing weeks" KC. Some times just the act of getting dressed is enough to make me want to crawl back into bed for a couple of more hours of sleep.
Watched the second half of yesterday's dismantling of the Golden State Warriors by the Celtics. They had a 44 point lead at the end of the first half, pulled all of the starters out for the rest of the game and with just the backups playing, managed to win by 52 points. Red would be very proud of this team.

A’Burg Guy

Good afternoon everyone!
Kathie, don’t look now but there’s a ghostly image looking out of your oven! :eek: That’s a cute arrangement. The backyard bunnies will thank you.
Looks like rain here too Bill! For the next few days anyway. At least it’s supposed, as you said, to be warm.
So, if anyone had to guess how old Sade’s tune is who would have guessed 40 years old? A great song from the lady that nobody could figure out her name Dave! I‘m willing to bet we haven’t had 12 bottles of soda over the past 5 years. Likely longer!
If keeping busy keeps you young Karen, that would explain why you never seem to age!
This morning’s adventure took us to Disney’s Coronado Springs Hotel for breakfast. The property itself is huge! We hadn’t been there since they added the big high rise hotel wing. It serves as a Disneys main convention hotel with a huge conference center on site but away from the main guest areas. We had a nice walk about after breakfast.
Now, the pool is calling. I’ve already been reminded to not forget my hat.
Have a good day gang.

Mike Elias

Able Seaman
I am with everyone else Karen, if that is taking the week off I don't know what you call working. I hope all went well with Scooter.

I hope you can open this K2 https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=d83b...MzI4RUQ2MDQ4QTc5RTQ0QjMmRk9STT1XUlZPUkM&ntb=1

Karen, I hope my easy day are like your easy days. I hope all goes well with Scooter.
I enjoyed the video Dave, never heard of them. I like DST.
Enjoy your steak Nancy, it has been ages since I have had a good steak.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good afternoon!
Scooter's vet visit had mixed results, good news her glucose was down so she's not diabetic. Bad news, she's lost more weight, 5.5 lbs down from 5.9 the last visit 2 weeks ago. I made an appt. for her to get weighed again in 2 weeks and if she hasn't put some weight back on it will be time to make the decision I've been putting off.
Kathie, your carrot/tulip arrangement looks very cute! I would give it a try but Ginger would most likely eat the tops off the tulips.
lee, turned out to be a nice afternoon around here for floating in the pool. Unfortunately the pool temp at the clubhouse is still waaay to cold for any pool time yet.
Dave, hope the visit to Wally world went well & with minimal damage to your wallet. Nice song to start a Monday with, I remember Sade.

Mike, I was able to open your link, wow, talk about a blast from the past!

Bill, you mentioned friends flying Breeze airline, what did they think of it? Not looking to promising for you to get any pool time in before you head back north, this has been a very odd winter for us.

Nothing much else going on around here, Tom had called while I was at the Vet & said he had plant stand on his back porch he was going to get rid of & wanted to know if I wanted it. I called him back & said before I commit to taking it, how much does it weigh? He laughed & said it's very light, and he could even carry it down to my house if I wanted him to. I said no, I'll come get it as long as I don't need a fork lift to get it in my truck. I need to clean it up & spray paint it but it will look nice on the porch when I'm done.
Have a good evening all!

A’Burg Guy

Ah Mike. Who can forget the legendary Sgt Bruce‘s iconic love song.
Some say Dudley-Do-Right was a “caricature” of Nelson Eddy’s Mountie.
Thank you. :)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: Ha ha…..only you would notice the GHOST! Too funny

Mike: I WAS able to open the Tiny Tim video. Wow…that was a trip back more than a few decades! He was one crazy guy!

Karen good for you getting the plant stand! I know you’ll make it look fantastic.

We got up to 74F today. Amazing how many records we have broken lately.

We got our TAXES out of the way today. Getting a few bucks back. We almost break even with Uncle Sam which is how we like it.

Nothing on TV tonight. :emoticon 0124 worried:

Nite gang!

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. Did a bit more cleaning up/ getting of both garbage and Salvation Army. And I packaged up the doll I am sending to a lady in Ohio that repairs dolls and then at Christmas she gives them to a couple of paces that actually give them to girls. This doll is 138 years old and while it needs a bit of work not a lot. I know she will do it right and see that it goes to some girl that will take care of it.

A week ago I got hold of a guy in Tn that makes things for Nutcrackers and today he sent me notice of how much shipping is costing. The nutcracker needs the top/bowl fora chalice, a funnel that goes in a wine barrel and a hose to get the wine in the barrel. The photo he sent they look real good. He does not want any money until I have received them. I will be painting them to go with the Nutcracker they will go on.

Have an appt with knee Dr tomorrow morning. Will be telling him the steroid shot has worked pretty good but in the last week a few days the knee has been hurting.

All have a good night.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
GOOD ONE, MIKE! That video of Tiny Tim singing about tulips.

Loved your floral arrangement, K2. I too noticed the "ghost" in the background. In a way, you photo-bombed your own photo.

"getting dressed is enough to make me want to crawl back into bed for a couple of more hours of sleep" Yup, I've had days like that too, Bill.

Your dining out experience is soon going to take a dive when you get home Lee. But your wallet will thank you. Just enjoy your vacation while you can.

I'm rooting for Scooter, KC. She's seems to come through just when we think she won't.

I had to laugh about our stocking up on soda-pop yesterday. A mother and 3 kids rang our doorbell. Kathi went out through the garage door to see what they wanted. They were having a fundraiser selling candy bars. Our 2 liter bottles are on a shelf in the garage. One of the kids yelled, "Hey Mom, look at all the pop they have!"

If I'd been there, I'd have been tempted to say, "you should see my vodka collection." :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2u2eqerRks

A’Burg Guy

Good early morning.
Ya Dave, the wallet will thank us but as a wise man on here has said a couple of times, “go big or go home”. So, did you swap soda for candy bars? A win / win. Hmmm. Somebody have a crush on Sade?
We find eating a later breakfast at one of the Disney properties or a bit of a larger lunch does us for most of the day with a light snack, if anything, for dinner. We did lunch at Carabba’s the other day and brought home enough for two more small meals!
Our thoughts are with Scooter to start to perk up Karen.
Yesterday’s rain never materialized. There’s plenty more in the forecast over the next couple of days. Oh well.
Sometimes I’d like to crawl back in to bed but there’s this dog that wants to go for her walk. My fault I suppose for being an early morning guy.
Be good today everyone.