Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Stopping by to see if there’s any word on Bill.
No, no nap for me. Maybe tonight. :sleepey smile: But I did get the back grass cut first thing. Well, 9:00 because I don’t like to run tools too early.
A bit of a sad day. Our friends said goodbye to their Greyhound, Peachy. “P” has been failing over the past little while. Still, 14 was a good age.
Ya Mike, from what I read about your eye condition it’s just another bump in the road we call getting older.
So Kathie, how did those buns turn out? Lu-Ann makes great chocolate chip cookies but seldom does. Why? Because I tend to make them disappear! Did you make a Caprese Salad with your tomato, mozzarella and basil?
It was a little cooler and less humid here today Dave. We went for a nice walk along The River through Fort Malden after dinner. So my friend, what surprise ended up in the grocery cart today?
See you all in the morning folks.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lee: So sorry about Peachy. Never easy losing an unconditional friend. :(

The Buns were actually REALLY GOOD! Yummy.
Tomato got sliced and put on the hamburger. :clap002:

Cooler tonight. We even got a few very light showers around 5:00 pm.

Hope Bill is doing well.

Good night all.

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Fuzzballs

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
This republican national convention can't get over soon enough, in my never to be humble opinion. It's nothing more than a multi-hour political add. (As will the democratic one.) What really irritates me about it is that not only do the news channels cover it, but so does the networks that I normally watch in the evening.

Was hoping to hear an update on Bill by now.

Lee; Sucks that your friend's doggy went to "Rainbow Bridge". Damn that hurts when it happens.

YUP, Manny has trained not only you, but has become the pack-leader of his family. A groomer that comes to him? My, My, My.

Mike; I've got to admit I've never heard of "Areds" for slowing down the progression of macular degeneration. But it sounds like those vitamins are effective.

HIYA, KC!

After dropping off the hounds at the groomers yesterday morning we decide to just come home and go back to bed. SOOO, today is grocery shopping day.

I'm sorry, but every time we go there I feel like a kid in a candy store looking around at all the thousands of different products they have. My gosh, they've got over 50 different mustards.

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Good morning, getting ready to head over to Jane's & mow in a bit, trying to wait for the grass to dry off more

Lee, so sorry to hear about Peachy, it's rough losing a family member who gives as much love as they do!

Kathie,, aka Betty Crocker, only you would think of baking homemade bread in the middle of summer, glad the buns turned out well!

Dave, good idea to skip grocery shopping if you just weren't feeling up to it, hope todays trip brings some extra goodies for you.

Mike, I too had to look up the vitamin you are taking, glad to hear it's able to help slow down the MD.

Hope Bill is doing well, I checked his & Rita's FB page and there was nothing posted there

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hello Wrabbits!

I stopped on my way through the sub and took this picture for you
LEE and MIKE.
F86C7CA1-4846-4EED-B994-729BA1FAA83B.jpeg65D7E2F5-0827-4E07-A16A-69C09877A0A6.jpeg

They sure are BIG and Pretty.

I’m not sure if Rita know how to get on here to let us know how Bill did with his surgery. Guess we’ll just have to wait until Bill get’s his hands on a
iPhone or iPad, etc.
Hope all is good Bill. We’re all thinking of you.

Mike Elias

Firefighting Team Leader
It has to be touch losing a friend. I am sure they will miss Peachy for a long time.
Dave, when ever we go to Costcos I am a kid in a candy store. I go thru the candy aisle and cookie aisle.
Kc, I hope it wasn't too hot when you mowed the lawn. I used to wait sometime and do it in the evening.
The tomato that got slice K2, was it the one in the picture???
Lee, I say it is the price we pay for getting old.
I hope you are doing fine Bill.
A very nice comfortable day today, I rode to the back yard and looked at the hibiscus. I will post a picture of them plus some other pictures. Fay and I sat outside for a while.
Thanks for the hibiscus pictures K2, they look like the old fashion ones

A’Burg Guy

Great hibiscus photos Kathie. Thank you.
I counted our blooms and between the pink and white bushes we have over 40 flowers out!
Not much else going on north of the border today.
I hope all of you, especially you Bill, have had a great Thursday.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Breaking News GIF by Zhot

THIS IS FROM RITA:
He did well and should be coming home tomorrow. I will
Let him know you all were thinking about him.

Good to know our Hutch-Mate, Bill, is doing well.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Pretty posies, K2. Thanks for the update on Bill.

Looking forward to your pictures, Mike.

I'd also like to see a picture of your white posies too, Lee.

KC; Hope you got your mowing at Jane's done before it got too stinking hot.

A sunny and cooler day here yesterday. It's suppose to be the same today. Good, because I have another medical appointment early this morning.

Pretty much Kathi, I, and just a handful of other shoppers at the grocery store at 9 yesterday morning. Nothing was gotten that wasn't on the shopping list.

Ice cream sandwiches were on the list. And when we opened the freezer door we spotted mini-ice cream sandwiches. I didn't know they even made them. About 1/2 the size of a regular one. I will be buying the minis from now on.

A’Burg Guy

Hmm. I had a heck of a time getting on here this morning.
Thank you for the update on our Bill Kathie. I’m sure we’ll be hearing from him soon!
Mini Ice cream sandwiches Dave? Now that sounds interesting. I’ll get a pic of both the hibiscus plants in a bit.
For now I have a dog to walk, grass to cut and our friends gardens need watering.
Did anyone else notice that The Moron wears a bandage on the ear closest to the side Melania stands on? Just an observation.
You all have a fantastic day!

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Had my morning coffee and that nice Brioche (toasted w/cinn & sug on it) Bread outside on the deck. MAN if every morning could be as nice as today's. Totally BLUE SKY and just warm enough. LIFE IS GOOD this morning.

Dave: Hope your Dr's appt goes well. Whatever they are looking for you must tell them that you already BURNED IT OUT with heavy duty Tabasco Sauce. All is good. Ha Ha.

I have nothing else for you folks. Be back later.

Digging out old boxes full of Crystals, pearls, gems (fake) stones, etc. Might try and make a wrist bracelet to see if I still remember how to do it. These crafts need to find another HOME and get used up. Just like all the BASKET-WEAVING supplies in bins in the basement. Although, I'm at the official age for Basketweaving 101 if I was in an Assisted Living Home right now! Might have to save that stuff and impress the instructor if I end up in a place like that. Ha Ha

BE GOOD and get out and ENJOY the HUMID-LESS DAY. :wink2: :glow::loveya:

A’Burg Guy

IMG_7177.jpegIMG_7179.jpeg
There ya go Dave!
Right you are Kathie! A beautiful humidity free day.

A’Burg Guy

IMG_7181.jpeg
OK, I promise. The last hibiscus photo. For now.
It’s hard to believe that they were barely sticks when we planted them.
:)

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Breaking News GIF by Quixy

THIS IS FROM BILL HIMSELF!
Hip operation was a success and I am being discharged today, physical therapy to follow. Everyone at South Shore hospital has been great but I can’t wait to get home.
—————————————

LEE: Love the flowers. They look great!

It’s One Fantastic

PURE MICHIGAN DAY! Wow!

billg3540

Chief Security Officer
I'm home and other than feeling a bit tired, all is good. Visiting nurse will stop by tomorrow and arrange for some visits and PT. One good note was that I was spared having to watch any of the Republican convention.
Apparently I was fortunate in having my surgery scheduled for Wednesday as elective surgery has now been canceled due to the latest internet problems. In fact, when I tried to call my primary care's office with a question about one of my medications, I was told that this problem has, at least for the moment, left them unable to access their patients' charts. Fortunately my query can wait until this snafu has been cleared up.
Hope no one has been
seriously impacted by this situation.

A’Burg Guy

Welcome home Bill.
Yes, quite the mess caused by the Crowdstrike software failure! Scary really when you think about how far reaching the impact was.
I’ve been reading a lot of articles about the great Bob Newhart. Another comic genius who didn’t need to resort to crude and off coloured humour to get a laugh.
About the duplicate photo...It was supposed to be a different one.
We had a lovely walk along The River through Fort Malden after dinner. A “Pure Michigan” day here in Amherstburg.
Have a good evening everyone.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Welcome Back GIF by Coates Group
GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN THE HUTCH BILL. Now take it easy and use the walker carefully!

Lee: I got a laugh out of your "Pure Michigan Day" over your way. Heck, you are just a handshake away if you think about it! If you're up to it, could you please VOTE BLUE in November. :emoticon 0102 bigsmile:
Things are looking really bleak for us Democrats. Might have to look for some property in Goderich. We're thinking of going there next week. Gotta get there early for Culbert's Bakery Cream Puffs!

Our Mr Manny is going to be 2 yrs old on Saturday! Wow, time fly's by quickly. I think a new Bully Stick is in order from us.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
NUTS! It seems it's my turn to hit the wrong button and wipe out my long post.

So, my Reader's Digest version is Welcome Home Bill.

Thanks everybody for all the posy pictures.

That software upgrade that grounded a lot of planes across the globe also fouled out the computers at my local hospital where my doctor's appointment was yesterday.