Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Morning!

Wishing the best outcome for your friend Gail, Lee. By the price of your salmon at Costco, I'd say it's time for you to take up fishing.

Thanks for all the pictures, K2. I wonder if your neighbor will replace the gazebo, or just enjoy the better view through their window.

More Christmas catalogs came in the mail yesterday. That and some Christmas stuff has begun to show up in stores made me think of you KC. Since you are often done Christmas shopping before most people even get started, I wonder how far along you are in your holiday shopping.

Are you tired of eating tomatoes yet, Mike? :)

The new phone book showed up yesterday. I can't remember the last time I looked in a phone book for a phone number. I don't know how the companies that make them stay in business.

Destruction of our bathtub and putting in the walk in shower begins today. As usual our nephew/contractor gets the use of the garage where he can keep his tools and power tools. That way he doesn't have keep putting them back in his truck every day.

We've know this guys for years and years but he told us for the first time just the other day that he has and plays the piano. I knew he was a very smart guy when it come to construction, but we never knew this side of him. He can also play the ukelele, and the harmonica.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Power Tools Construction GIF by JC Property Professionals

There be construction dust a comin’ in Massillon today! Don’t forget the before, after and finished pics Dave!
I would have popped on last night but I was in the produce aisle trying to open a bag…So true Kathie.
The calendar says September. This weekend says Fall. Some leaves are just starting to turn. But the thermometer says summer. Things are messed up here too Mike.
Aside from Jane’s back grass Karen, how many projects do you have on the go this weekend?
Lu-Ann and I do truly appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers for Gail. This really came out of nowhere. The ridiculous thing with our “free” health care system is they told her the results could take up to two weeks. Totally unacceptable.
It sure has started to get foggy!
Everyone be safe and have a fantastic day.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Greeting Good Afternoon GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
Have a cup of coffee or a DRINK and kick back and relax and enjoy the gorgeous day! Hot, but loving it here!

Dave: Like Lee mentioned......
Have Kathi take BEFORE, DURING and AFTER pictures for us Wrabbits. How fun to have this project get started. You'll be singing in the new shower before you know it. It will be worth the DUST!!

Dave asked: K2. I wonder if your neighbor will replace the gazebo, or just enjoy the better view through their window.

That neighbor across the way won't be putting a new Gazebo on that area! He has wood forms that they use when pouring cement patios in place. It really surprises me that they aren't building a WALK-OUT of the house deck like most of the other neighbors did. I think CEMENT is in their genes, because when they are talking loudly it's in a foreign language. Art says they're waiting for their turn to get the CEMENT DELIVERED! At least if it comes in the next few days they have nice weather for pouring.

Karen hope the Miss Reba job is complete by the time you read this and you are sitting down with a glass of your favorite spirit! :emoticon 0115 inlove:
Wine Rose GIF by HelloGiggles

Lee.......waiting for important test results nerve wrecking. We've all been there one time or another. It stinks.

I'm out of here for now. Enjoy your afternoon folks.

Hello to Mike & Fay! :clap002: