What's the weather like today where you live??

S

sanjoseca

Low sixties and some clouds here in Gilroy. Sunset it 5:01 PM tonight. Gasoline is $2.439.

M

Mbandy

Really nice today. It got up to 78 which is a lot warmer than the weather girl on the news said it was going to be.

Our sunset is 4:34 PM which means it is fully dark when I get off work at 5:30.

SJC I saw gas this morning for $2.35.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs. We got to 50 degree's today. Partly cloudy. Good weather
for RAKING leaves....AGAIN!! We still have two Ornamental Pear trees that won't let go of their leaves.
Suppose to rain on and off for the next few days. I'm sure the leaves will be all off by the weekend around our
house.

Michael: Nice temps in your area. I'd take even 65 degrees right about now.

Last good gas price I got was $1.93 gal for regular. The prices are up and down all over town. It's like the
Wild West.......anything goes lately. Should all be the same price if you ask me.

Later........gotta go and watch the 10 pm news.
[/large]

S

sanjoseca

LAS, gas is still in the $2.40 range here......but it was $2.159 in Lodi and Stockton over the weekend.

High seventies today.....and for the next few days.

M

melanile

It's about in the late 50's in ohio. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 60, but then it's gonna start dropping down in the 40's.. Don't care though... Leave for vacation the day after Thanksgiving!! Wahoo!! Couple days in Fl, then the cruise. I know I have to come back to it, but as of right now... it can get cold.. I'm already in that vacation mode...lol

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Melanile: Have a great CRUISE out of Florida!!

We have RAIN, HIGH STRONG WINDS and GLOOM!! Temps dropping right now FAST. We're at
38 degrees already.
Suppose to snow later and tomorrow.

Got GAS for $1.85 on the street. Cheaper than Costco!!

Have a fun weekend and stay SAFE in CALIFORNIA from those fires.
[/size]

G

gottacruz

Hi guys,
The weather here in sunny calif, is great, 75 or so. My car is a geo metro, filled up the other day for $17, cant beat that.

S

sanjoseca

Send some of that rain over here, Earl......we really need it.

84 dgrees today in Gilroy.....no rain in sight.

Where in CA are you, Gotta?

K

Kathie-K2

[large]We got our FIRST little bit of SNOW late tonight!! It came down long enough to cover the grass, but
it didn't stick to the streets. Because of all the RAIN we've had for 2 days the snow won't last long on that grass. I'm sure
it'll be gone by noon tomorrow if not sooner.

EARL: You just keep all that CANADIAN FREEZING COLD over your way.......please!! We have more than enough Lake Effect
winds around here.

SAN: Sure hope the FIRES get under control. Those Santa Anna winds are really bad once they get started. My best friends
daughter is in Santa Barbara and says it's just horrible. Can't breathe.

We'll be in Arizonia for the month of February. Just got the confirmation from the guy that we're renting the condo from that he
received our deposit check. Should be a REALLY DIFFERENT trip for us. I'm not one who likes driving.......yet alone for days!!::eek: But
my hubby does a lot of biking and to rent a "BIKE" is more than renting a car for a month. Over $1,000 if you can believe that.
So hence, we drive. It'll be fine.........we don't have to rush it. I just worry about the roads from here to say halfway there and the snow and ice.

Have a great week all.:wave

[/large]

E

earl_m

Good morning to everybody! Today in Montreal is sunny and the temp. is
around 35 deg. F.

S

sanjoseca

89 d*mn degrees in Gilroy yesterday......way too warm for this time of year. Not bragging......I just want the fall weather to arrive......we need rain badly.

So K2, how much would a cheap bike cost Art? He could slum it while in Arizona......then you could fly.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Funny SAN.........I told him the same thing!! He said it's like going from a Roll-Royce
to a Volkswagon Bug. Or to put it in a better way for you to understand........going from RCCL to
the lowest cruise ship around and staying in a INSIDE CABIN !! I think you know what I mean.

I think driving will give us a fantastic BONDING experience!! Hee Hee. :girly Yeah Right!!

It's nicer here today. Art's outside raking the last of the leaves for pick-up tomorrow.

I'm off to get food for tomorrows company we're having over.

I could use about 20 degrees of your warmth over here in Michigan.

Have a GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY!!
[/large]

S

sanjoseca

Well, RCCL is working their way down to being one of the lower cruise lines lately.......so, Art can certainly put up with a Volkswagen Bug for a few weeks.....he just needs a seat, handlebar and pedals, right?.......two wheels would help too, I guess.

M

melanile

It's actually been spitting flurries all day here... It's 36degrees... Cold, crappy weather. It's really sleeping weather here today and it's bad cause I'm at work and sooooo tired...lol

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Melanile: Where do you live?? Makes it so much more fun when you TELL us where you live!!
We can't all remember where everyone is at. Put your City, State in your SIGNATURE and it will show up every time!!
You can go into your CONTROL CENTER up at the top of the opening page to find out all that neat stuff.

Detrot/Metro Suburbs: Cold today, NO WIND so it wasn't too bad. Around 35 degrees-38 most of the day. NO SNOW here, bu

but I heard that St Clair County where the LAKE is at is going to get 8" tomorrow. Sure glad I don't live close to there.

Nite all.........Had a full and busy day and I'm off to bed early tonight.

[/large]

M

Mbandy

Really nice here in Las Vegas today. Supposed to get up to 78 with the overnight low of 52.

Hard to believe this thread will be two years old on Thursday. That's a lot of weather reports :)