What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]The only ALIEN living here in Michigan lately is [size=large]JACK FROST
[size=medium]and he's not welcome at all. (td)

It's a brisk 30 degrees here this morning and no sign of it getting much warmer. We're expecting RAIN and then
SNOW which equals SLUSH to me later today! Hope the weather folks and their Doppler machine are wrong!!

You all have a great day!! And if I miss any of you for any reason.......HAPPY THANKSGIVING!![/size][/size][/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hey there Boba!! Here in Detroit/Metro area of Michigan we
got a QUICK FLURRY of huge snow flakes around 10 am and then they melted and all is good
right now!!

Got gas for $1.57 yesterday at a Marathon station. Hope it stays like that for while!!
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Tony that price for gas isn't too bad for California.

Here in Detroit/Metro area it's 30 degrees and holding. I was just outside and it seemed
much warmer than it was 4 hours ago. Might be the CALM before the STORM. They're
calling for SNOW at 11:00 pm tonight. Sure hope they're wrong.:wave

[/large]

S

sanjoseca

Our gas is still 20 to 30% more than in other areas though.

High fifties and overcast in Gilroy.

M

Mbandy

Mostly cloudy and 69 here in Las Vegas. 40% chance for rain tonight then 70% tomorrow and 40% on Thursday.

Gas is anywhere from $1.97 to $2.13.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all. We all have tons to be
thankful for.........mostly our health!! Enjoy your time with your families.

Detroit/Metro area ........40 degrees and rather NICE here. The Detroit parade had a great day today!!
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro area: Really nice day today. Around 40-42 with NO WIND.
Made it nice for the parade in Downtown Detroit. Very mild tonight too.

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!! :wave
[/size]

M

Mbandy

Well we enjoyed the rain on Wednesday and Thursday here in Las Vegas. When the weather cleared on Friday there was snow up on the mountain. Looks pretty up there and it can STAY up there.

Back to our boring sunny blue skies :lol 67 degrees today.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro area: Sunny, NO WIND and 45-48 degrees. Funny thing is that the
weather people are telling us that we're going DOWN to the 20's tomorrow by noon and 2" of Snow followed by rain.

:help[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: 40'ish and dry here.
The "SNOW" we got last night is all but melted and we can see GRASS again. That's a good
thing!

Gloomy outside, but hey.......it's Dec 1st.

Have a great week all! :wave[/size]

M

Mbandy

We've been having it pretty good here in Las Vegas. It has consistantly been about 10 degrees above normal which means the upper 60's to mid 70's. Sure would be nice if that keeps up.

Michael

S

sailor78

Bright, sunny day with high temps around 45 to 50.-. Then look out back down into the thirtys the rest of the week. I live in New Hampshire, about 30 miles from the coast.

M

Mbandy

Pretty much the same here. Mid 60's in the daytime with overnight lows in the mid 40's here in Las Vegas. Still about 10 degrees above normal.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: 48 at noonish and now 42[sup]o[/sup]
Still could be worse, so I'll take 42 anyday. It's suppose to start raining and then turn to snow
later tonight. Weather folks say we're getting a couple of inches.

Got the Christmas tree decorated and the mantel and dining room table. Whewww, glad that's
taken care of. Need to start BAKING GOODIES!! :chef Later :wave
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

Gilroy, California is just about the same as Las Vegas these days.......no rain in sight.

Gasoline is down to $1.879 at the majors.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs: 25 degrees and darn right COLD outside!! :help

Sailor: Nice to see you posting. You're going to have some cold stuff coming your way real soon just like me!!

Michael: You lucky stiff.........60 - 70 degrees is shameful for this time of the year!! It better be that warm in
Scottsdale in Feb when we get there!!

SAN: How FAR is Gilroy, CA from Scottsdale, AZ?? Any chance of us setting up a halfway meeting?? =huh

Later all..........gotta go and use the carpet shampoo machine on the basement steps!! Always something to
keep me away from this comuter!! :girly
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

Low 60s, sunny and clear in Gilroy.

K2: 1,000 miles from Gilroy to Scottsdale. Too far for lunch......I'll explain in an Email.