What's the weather like today where you live??

S

sanjoseca

Going on a road trip to Reno, then Mount Shasta and back to Gilroy over the next three days.....I'm sure that regular will be the same in Reno as LasVegas.....car takes premium though.

Cooled down here today.....50 degrees out right now.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]YIKES it was COLD over here in Michigan this morning. 38 degrees to be exact!

At least it's SUNNY and the sky is blue. The tree leaves are turning ORANGE, YELLOW, Brown, etc, etc.
nice to see but it means OLD MAN WINTER is close at hand.

Hope you all have a fun day where you live.

And to all you FLORIDA folks...........hope your weather stays warm enough for you!!

SAN: Nice to know you got a chance to get away with the family for ATV'g. I know how much you enjoy that.
Hope you had fun!!

Michael...........what are the temps like in Feb over your way?? Wonder if it's worth coming out for a couple of weeks?
We're looking to go someplace that month just to break up the Winter. Most expensive part is renting a car
if we fly somewhere. And if we drive you run into all the bad weather, snow and ice until you get to the warmer
areas. Just something to think about.
[/large]

M

Mbandy

Well you just never know about our winter weather Kathie. It gets cooler than I'd like but not too bad compared to Michigan. Our average high temp in February is 63 and the average low is 41.

Still really nice here right now. Supposed to be 75 for the high. Back in to the 80's by the weekend.

S

sanjoseca

Warm today in Gilroy.....low nineties.

Gasoline in Reno was $3.159.......On I5 yesterday in Corning it was $2.979.....still well over $3 in Gilroy though.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]SAN: Nice to see that you made it back in one piece!! Glad you
had a good time.

Price of our gas today at Costco was $2.64 a gal for regular. Then you 3% off on top of that if
you use your American Express card. Not bad. I heard last night that the oil KINGS are going
to be cutting back on production.........so we all know that GAS will be going up again soon. Wish I
could dig a tank into the backyard and fill it up while the price is still low. Funny that we can even
say that $2.64 is LOW!! :cool:

Michael: Those temps are just TOO COLD for a vacation in your state in Feb. Guess I'll be looking
somewhere else!! ::eek:

Later...........all............
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro Suburbs.........Friday Evening!!

RAINING on an off since 5:00 pm. It actually warmed up here since the rain started.

It's 50 Degrees here right now!! Not quite a HEAT WAVE, but better than 40's!!

Have a great weekend all you "weather folks"!!

S

sanjoseca

Gilroy mid seventies today and over cast.

Gasoline $3.199 for regular.......$2.699 in Stockton.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro Suburbs..........47 Degrees and COLD.

Gas is going down almost every other day. Some of the stations are still SCALPING FOLKS, but to that I say
"SHAME ON THOSE PEOPLE for buying it there"!! I saw gas for $2.39 a gallon CASH today. Most are at $2.49
and take credit or cash.

Glad you had a SAFE trip SAN. I'd take your 70's weather anyday to what we have!! :daisy
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

You can have the 70 K2......I'm ready for cooler weather. Supposed to rain this weekend......we'll see....it doesn't always amount to much.

K

Kathie-K2

Detroit/Metro area: It got down to 38 degrees last night. Bright and SUNNY again today. Just CHILLY!!

I'll take Sunny over dreary anyday.

SAN: I'll take your 70[sup]o[/sup] and raise it 5 more and love it all Winter!!

S

sanjoseca

Sunny today, but you can feel the weather starting to change here in Gilroy.

Yea K2, you're about due for some SNOW aren't you? Hee, Hee!

P

phinnb

61 degrees....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh yeah, I live in South Florida..... but it's a nice change...

M

Mbandy

This thread is about to have a birthday. The thread was started on November 20, 2006.

We have been having above average temperatures the last few days. It is 87 and sunny here today and only getting down to about 60 over night.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Welcom to the WEATHER BOARD: EARL-M and PHINNB.
Earl.......where do you live??
PHINNB.......Flordia has been cold early in the mornings according to some that post on these threads!!

It's finally 44 degrees here, but the WIND makes it feel much colder.

Michael.........we'll have to all fly out and celebrate in Vegas when this Thread's birthday comes due!! :girly [/size]

M

Mbandy

Any time Kathie, we never close :)

Another beautiful fall day here. Sunny and 84. Just perfect.

S

sanjoseca

Cooler in Gilroy...mid sixties and showers......will continue through Monday.

Gas is $3.019 here today.