What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Well Kathie, it won't be long until we're in "winter mode". Only 85 today and going down to 68 tonight. Only supposed to get up to 79 tomorrow. Fall is definately falling.

T

tmoore4075

It's rainy and crap here in the Ann Arbor, MI area today. Temp is cool right now, not sure the actual temp, but it'll be warmer later. Ugly as can be right now though because it's almost 9 and it still is kinda dark out because of the clouds.

M

Mbandy

Still nice here, sorry gang, but that's why we put up with 100 - 115 in the Summer :)

90 today so still pretty nice fall weather.

Not to worry, by Saturday the high is supposed to be only 68 with the low of 48. A bit chilly for us.

tmoore4075, when I lived in Ann Arbor back in the day it was at Eisenhower Parkway and Stone School Rd.

S

sanjoseca

Beautiful weather here in Gilroy, CA.....in the seventies and clear blue skies.

M

Mbandy

This is the time of year you just never know about desert weather. Winter seems to be fighting with summer for control.

Yesterday's high was 90. Today's high is 78 and it is windy. Tonight it is supposed to get down to 48 and the high tomorrow of 60. A drop of 30 degrees in 3 days.

Looking forward, it will be back to 80 by Tuesday and back to 90 by Thursday.

Pretty crazy :dizzy

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hi there Weather Lovers!!

I've been so busy this past week with Dr's appts, a Funeral and Grandson Birthday party that
I've neglected my weather thread!! Sorry!!

Detroit/Metro Area....Sat through Wednesday looks like FANTASTIC WEATHER. Sunny Skies
temps up into the 78 degree area!! Yippee......a great weekend for sure!!

Yikes Michael..........48 degrees just doesn't seem to be right for LA!! The tourist will hate that.

Have a great weekend all and get out and enjoy the nice weather while it's still around.

LURKERS WELCOME anytime on here!!
[/size]:)D

M

Mbandy

Well, it only made it down to about 50 degrees this morning.

Today is a landmark day. Today is the first day I have worn a jacket to work since last spring. As I mentioned during the summer, it makes a lot of difference in keeping cool if you are standing in the shade. This is the time of year you find yourself avoiding the shade and standing in the sunshine to be comfortable.

Only supposed to be 61 today and down to 43 tonight. They are still predicting the last throes of summer late next week. Back in to the upper 80's to low 90's.

S

sanjoseca

64 degrees and clear skies yesterday and today in Gilroy, CA. Cooling down into the 40s at night....A/C is off for now.....but supposed to warm up into the eighties next week. First snow storm in the Sierra Nevada a couple of days ago. Early for snow up there this year.

M

Mbandy

It barely made it to 60 on Sunday. I was out on ther balcony and looked up in the mountains to see snow on one of the higher peaks! It is not unusual to see that in the winter but I don't recall ever seeing it this early.

Warming up now 75 today, 82 tomorrow and back to the upper 80's by Thursday. I turned the A/C off over the weekend but it will be back on by the end of the week.

S

sanjoseca

84 in Gilroy......42 this morning....supposed to be in the mid eighties all week......posible rain on Monday. Hope no more wildfires start....evrything is so dry.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hello there All!!

Detroit/Metro Suburbs: Looks like we're in for another nice Fall Day here in our area.
Should get into the high 70's from what it looks like out there right now. The LEAVES
are turning RED, YELLOW, ORANGE and are really pretty when driving around. Our huge
Maple in the backyard is still holding onto GREEN. Last year we had leaves still on most
of the trees around Michigan into the middle of Dec. NOT NORMAL at all. Hope they do a
earlier release this year!! :)

Mandy hope you get some HIGHER temps out your way. I know your blood is thinner than
us Northerners!! :girly

SAN: Nice to see you hop on this weather board. Hope the family is doing fine and that you're
able to get out and ride the countryside in your cool Vette with Nancy. Keep in touch.

I'm out of here to do a long walk this morning. Going to be in the big Detroit Free Press Intl Walk/Run
this Sunday with my Dghtr and Granddghtr! The Granddaughter and I are only doing 3K!! Jill gets to
go through the Detroit/Windsor Tunnel doing the 5K. It usually makes the headlines for at least a
minute!! :)D

Enjoy your day............sorry this was so long.
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

I'm trying K2.....but you don't show up many places.

Warm today again, but the weekend is supposed to cool down nicely.

N

Navigatorbride

It's raining and only 55 today. I'm sure looking forward to our vacation in two weeks! Mexico weather looks much better!

S

sanjoseca

90 degrees here in Gilroy......sunny and clear skies......wish we could get some rain Nav.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Well folks.........I have to say it's rather CHILLY here in the
Detroit/Suburbs today. Only 60 degrees. BUT>>>>>>SUNNY!! That has to count
these days.

Nav/SAN: Nice to see you post on here. Are you sure it's okay!! B)-

Michael: Hope you get some WARMER TEMPS out your way for the weekend.
The tourist will start revolting if it's not warm enough your way!!

Later.........Have a nice Fall Day you all!!
[/large]

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Just pulling your leg SAN!! Always nice to converse with you!! ;)

I see my GREEN and WHITE.......Michigan State team is taking a beating and the game just started!!
Yikes.........those damn OHIO BucyEyes are brutal!!

Back to the game.

Oh and the WEATHER .........since this is a WEATHER THREAD........is still 60 degrees and Sunny!! (tu)
[/large]

S

sanjoseca

You can converse any time....anywhere.

Sunny and warm here, but gas is $3.419 for regular.

M

Mbandy

It did warm up after the first of the week and has been pretty nice. 84 here today. Perfect fall weather, for us anyway. Supposed to get up to 87 tomorrow and stay mostly in the 80's for the next 10 days.

sanjoseca I saw gas here in Vegas for $3.13 this morning.