What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

Dreary here again this morning. Suppose to get rid of this cloud cover later in the afternoon. Then the SUNSHINE will make it like a STEAM BATH here from the rain we had yesterday!! I'll take the SUN anyday over this gray dark solid cloud cover.

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC LABOR DAY WEEKEND!! It's the last of the BIG BBQ weekends!! Then school starts for the kiddies. (well at least here in Michigan)!!:daisy

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Hi Weather Folks!! I've been missing in action because I couldn't get my sign-on password to work?? I did a De-Frag on my computer and it took out all my passwords. Finally asked for a new one this morning!!

It's Balmy like the Bahamas here this morning. We're finally getting the tail end of Gustav Hurricane here. It rained during the night and looks like we'll get RAIN any second here now. It's getting dark instead of light out there!!

I'll have to walk close to home with a umbrella right now.!! (tu)

Have a FUN WEEKEND ALL............Mbandy how's things over your way?? Earl.....your weather is looking good. :wave

[/size]

10000elephants

Vancouver, Canada

About 18 deg Celsius today, Sunny with cloudy periods.

I feel like a weather man :wave

Chris
-------------------------------

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]WELCOME to the Weather Thread!!

Now just how cold or warm is that 18 [sup]o[/sup] Celcius in Farienhit?? Can you tell I'm not up on my Celcius terms??

[size=medium] I have a friend on another cruise site that lives in Surrey, BC. I've been to Vancouver, Canada once a few years back. Drove up all the way from San Fransico to Vancouver to see off a few friends that were going on a Alaskian Cruise!! We loved it.

NICE HERE THIS MORNING WITH SUNSHINE AND BLUE SKIES. SHOULD BE IN THE 80'S FOR SURE!!

Enjoy your weekend all. :wave[/size][/size]

M

Mbandy

Hello Kathie & weather fans everywhere.

Well, my little mini-vacation to North Carolina was nice. It was much more humid than here but much cooler. We woke up one morning and it was 59 degrees. Susan thought it was too cool, I thought it was heaven. Not a drop of rain the whole trip though :(

Back here in Vegas it is typical weather. 102 right now and it might climb another degree or two. 6% humidity. It has been a little cooler in the mornings of late. only 78 when I left for work this morning. Pretty nice.

Hope everybody is having a great weekend.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]MBandy.........nice to see you back home. Glad you had a good time in NC and missed Hanna too. :daisy

You folks that live in Vegas are tough and can handle all that heat!! I know I couldn't.

It's perfect here today. Just got done watering my plants and my hubby is putting some fertilizer on the grass. Last one for this year. Kinda of a sad sign of things to come!! ::eek:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all.
[/size]

P

patchouli_girl

tropical storm Hanna is currently making massachusetts a very wet and miserable place to live!

boo to Tropical Storms!

:help

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Welcome to the Weather Board/Thread Patch!!

Sorry about your rainy weather in Mass. Just make sure it's GONE GONE GONE by Tues, 9/12 of this upcoming week
because my Hubby and I are flying into Boston to celebrate our 42nd Anniv and don't need it to be WET on OUR vacation! Hee Hee.

[size=medium]It's been raining lightly here in Detroit/Metro area this morning. Still a few drops outside as I post.
Hope the SUN comes out soon and dries things up. There are lots of events going on today and they could use a break.

It's suppose to get up to 78 degrees here today!!

Later .........Enjoy your Sunday ALL. Hope all in the Florida and Coast are going to be safe from IKE!![/size]
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

Went to the drug store a few minutes ago and it was nice out.........got outside and it was RAINING!! Strange weather. But we can always use a little rain!!

Off on vacation to Boston for 5 days Tuesday. Have a fun week all!! :daisy :wave

M

Mbandy

FINALLY got some rain. I was watching TV yesterday and heard a clap of thunder outside. Opend the door and it was pouring. It is the first rain I have been in all summer. Stayed out on the balcony for about 30 minutes enjoying the show. Thunder, lightning and rain. Very nice.

Sunny out now and 86 degrees with 23% humidity. They are saying a 30% chance of more thundershowers this afternoon.

Hope you have a nice trip Kathie :)

E

earl_m

in montreal today , rainly and around 60 . Hopely it will be nicer and warmer tomorrow!!!!

M

Mbandy

Only double digits for the next 10 days. Supposed to be in the mid to upper 90's....time to break out the sweaters :lol

B

boba

=COOL Michael, you need some wood for the fireplace? Do you even have fireplaces out there? Cloudy and rainy here in S. E. Mass. today. :wave

M

Mbandy

No, no fireplace for me but lots of homes do have them. It can actually get rather chilly here during the winter months. The average high in December and January is 60 and the average low in those months is only 28. Still not too bad but when you consider that the average high in July is 108 those 28 degree mornings can feel down right cold, especially when the wind comes blowing down out of the mountains. Nothing like S. E. Mass. though. :)

Very nice here today. It was 71 this morning and it is suppsed to be 95 this afternoon. With 8% humidity that's a really nice day.

G

GrannyJan

Since I have just gotten on this site I will add my bit here!

In middle Georgia, it is hot & muggy. Suppose to cool off about 10 degrees this week from what it has been which will make it around 85. I am so glad I work inside. We had a very nice weekend here. No rain, not terribly hot. I am just glad the storms have left for awhile. Hope they stay away. I sail in just under 2 weeks, would hate to have my first cruise messed up with bad weather.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium] Welcome to the Weather Thread GJAN!! Hope you have a smooth sailing.

Weather on our vacation in Boston was FANTASTIC. Thank-you to the Weather Gods!! We had a sprinkle one night on our walk back to the apt after dinner, but you really didn't need a umbrella. Boston was fun and the apt we rented was ALL NEW and we had the entire bldg to ourselves. (It was a Brownstone Bldg with 9 units) We were the first to rent one of the re-modeled apts.

We got RAIN RAIN and more RAIN here in the Detroit/Metro area yesterday and last night. Our creek at the end of the property was up way over the veggie garden. Way too much water. It's down this morning and it's just COLD here. 60 Degrees. I think IKE is done with us .......thank goodness.

MBandy: I'd take your Winters any day compared to Michigans!! :(

Have a good week all!! :wave
[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]WOW BNGCLARK/Phoenix.........COOLED DOWN ........too funny!! I'd take some of that cooled down temp here in Detroit right now. It's 50 degrees this morning and let me tell you it's CHILLY.
Sun is rising, so there is hope of it getting warmer, but not fast enough for this kid!!

Enjoy your day all!!
[/size]