What's the weather like today where you live??

M

Mbandy

Windy here today. Gusting to 35 MPH. That makes our 58 degrees feel rather chilly. But not as chilly was you Kathie.

T

tmoore4075

Current -7 F in Ann Arbor, MI and feel every bit of that. Sooooooooooo cold. Spring anywhere near?

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro suburbs it's 18 degrees here right now. And I think it's going down into single digits tonight with 2 inches of snow possible. UNREAL.

TMoore: Stay warm over there in Ann Arbor. Do you work at the University?

Netta: Nice to see you post. That's really cold down your way. Stay warm.

SAN: Heard on TV today that FRUIT is going to be expensive because of the DRY season you guys have had and are going to have more of. Bummer.

[/size]

S

sanjoseca

55 and sunny here in Gilroy, CA.

The first crop of strawberries have been in the fields of Watsonville since the first of the year....I think that they will be OK.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large] With all this SNOW it's really hard to believe that Strawberries are growing over your way SAN.[/size]

M

Mbandy

We had a bit of a cool snap over the weekend but nothing like most of the country in a deep freeze. Nicer today. Sunny and 61 degrees and 64 for tomorrow.

S

sanjoseca

Kathie-K2 is on her way to Arizona for a month. She's outta the snow, so is probably smiling right now.

S

sanjoseca

Why doesn't someone shoot that groundhog so he doesn't see his shadow.......seems like it is the root of the cold weather problems back east.

70 and sunny in Gilroy, CA today.

T

tmoore4075

possible freezing rain over night tonight in SE Michigan but... a high of 38 maybe tomorrow!!! woo hoo!! ;)

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Hey all you WEATHER people!! Hubby and I made it to Scottsdale and it's warm and sunny and NO HUMIDITY. Doesn't get much better than this. Drive down was smooth from Michigan.

Hope you all have a good week.

SAN: I agree........shoot the SOB GroundHog!! I vote for that too.
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

Man, that's an awful post K2......you've been bitchin' ' bout snow for months......now you're rubbing it in that you're in sunny, warm Arizona.......bet there's people that are hoping that you'll get a freak snow and ice storm in Scottsdale;)

B

boba

:XDamn groundhog. Another 6 weeks of winter. I'm getting another 6 in. today in S. E. Mass.:help

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Hello from Sunny AZ!! I saw on TV this morning (Thurs) that it was ZERO degrees in Detroit/Metro area. Really glad we're not there right now and THRILLED we're NOT in FLORIDA either. That's just not right to have temps that cold all the way down into the Keys!! The SNOWBIRDS will be very restless in Fl!!

Off to the pool to read a book and take a dip in the heated pool! Aw......LIFE IS GOOD right now. Later all.

[/size]

T

tmoore4075

Cold as heck here in Michigan today. But we're warming up into the 40's this weekend and early next week. So long to the snow.

M

Mbandy

The weather is here I wish you were beautiful
My thoughts aren't too clear but don't run away
My girlfriend's a bore, my job is too dutiful
Hey nobody's perfect would you like to play?
I feel together today

Mostly cloudy and mid-60's today in Vegas.

E

earl_m

Another cold one today in Montreal -12 deg. Its suppose to be a heat wave tomorrow
+5 deg. I better get the sandals out!!