What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Thanks Michael!!

Detroit/Metro Area: We went from a lovely NO WIND at all morning of 33 degrees to Horrific WINDS and drifting snow and 23 degrees. It's 5 degrees with the Wind Chill factored in. Suppose to go down to BELOW ZERO by evening!! :X

Can't wait to get out of Michigan!! I heard that Milwaukee is already way below zero. And somewhere in Canada it's -40 degrees!! Yikes that's just not right. Bring back Global Warming!!

Later........
[/size]

J

JenInAlaska

We've warmed up to a balmy 20 degrees ABOVE zero F with snow on the way, woohoo!! I love snow, hence why I live in AK. haha
Less than 2 months to go before our Mexican cruise, and the crunch time is on to log as many hours as possible on the treadmill. ;)

S

sanjoseca

The 40 below was in Regina, Saskatchewan.....I saw it on the news this morning.

Seventies during the day here in Gilroy......way too warm for this time of year.

I love AK....JnAK....go up there every chance I get.....two times this year.....June and September.

J

JenInAlaska

What are your favorite areas to visit, sanjoseca? I'm originally from Anchorage and admittedly haven't seen that much of the state. Sad, eh? We'd rather get OUT of the state and go warm up, since winter lasts so long. Do you only come up on cruises, or do you come inland and get to see a lot of the interior? It's crazy, but most Alaskans have never been to our capital because it's not accessible by car.

We've warmed up to 40 degrees now, and it rained all night long. With the high winds and slick roads, schools out here have been cancelled and most everyone is taking a day off from work too, including hubby. :D On a very exciting note, yesterday I booked the resort excursion for Cabo!!! Reading about it and envisioning how the cruise will go has us VERY excited around here!

C

CruiserRC

We are at a frigid 10 degrees F. Snow on the way again.... I normally don't mind the Winter, but one thing different this year. We went on the Freedom in beginning of December and did the Eastern Caribbean. It was awesome. Then we come home to snow and ice. UGH!! I'm hating the Winter this year. I want to go back to the Caribbean.......

I live in Southeastern Ontario, Canada. BBBRRRRR!!!

Nadia

K

Kathie-K2

Hello from 2 degree Detroit/Metro area!! Yikes it's cold out there. We're going BELOW ZERO tonight.

Nadia: You need to go into your CONTROL CENTER and put in what City/STATE you live in. Then we'll all know just where you are when you talk about your WEATHER!! Thanks.

What nationality are you? I know a lot of Nadia's.

JEN: SAN has been to Alaska on cruises at least 30 times!! I think he would make a great tour guild for all the port stops!!

Stay warm folks. And lucky you SAN..........70's !! Must be nice.

S

sanjoseca

JnAK: Mostly SouthEast.....a little time around Anchorage. We started going to Alaska in 1977 when the kids were young.....those were trips on the Alaska Marine Highway out of Seattle [back then]......we did that yearly until 1985 when we discovered, for only a little more, we could take a cruise ship [Sundance Cruises R/T from YVR]. I think we have returned almost every year since. SouthEast weather is a big change for us in the summer and we love it.....it's a relief from the summer hot weather down here.

K2, Jn's sign on says Alaska, so being the smart person that I am, I figured out that she is from Alaska. I'm sure you will catch on given a little more time.;-)

Nadia [Good Irish name, huh?]:D, where in Ontario? I used to live just east of Toronto.

C

CruiserRC

Thanks Kathie,

I will fix that.

My parents were born in Italy. So I would be Italian. haha. I live in Amherstburg, Ontario. South of Windsor.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]TMoore: I see we're sharing the same UGLY COLD TEMPS. Never thought that 25 degree would sound like a heat wave. Can't wait until it warms up here in Detroit/Metro area!! Yeh, when Pigs Fly!! :lol

Thanks San!! You're always SO HELPFUL!! :cool:
[/large]

S

sanjoseca

Kathie-K2 said:
[large]Thanks San!! You're always SO HELPFUL!! :cool:[/large]

I really am helpful, aren't I? Glad I could help you out, K2.

High 60s and sunny here in Gilroy. Just like spring.

K

Kathie-K2

Good Morning from FROSTY MICHIGAN. We had -10 last night and -2 when I got up this morning. Most of our schools are closed today.

Jenn: Hard to believe that your SCHOOLS are CLOSED and it's 43 degrees over your way. What's with that? Too warm for the busses to get out to pick them up? =huh

Calgon: What's the city you live in SouthEast Michigan?? I'm in Macomb,MI

Stay warm folks.

SAN: I hope to have at least 60 [sup]o[/sup] temps in AZ in about a week and half. X(

S

sanjoseca

Storm door is supposed to start opening up for us next week.....so our weather should change. 60s and sunny today.

I'm sure Arizona weather will be to your liking, Katthie.

JnAK......you're 'sposed to be happy about no school....just ask your kids.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Detroit/Metro area: Those crazy weather people are calling for 2 inches of snow tomorrow and Sunday. Geez.......enough already. I can only hope that the temps will at least rise into the mid-20's........it'll feel like a HEAT WAVE after all this BELOW ZERO CRAP.

Stay warm and cozy folks.
[/size]

P

psychocruiser

Brrrrrrrr; it's cold here in sunny nothern California....only got up tp 68 this afternoon (sorry, don't mean to rub it in).

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Detroit/Metro Area of Michigan..........

GETTING BLASTED WITH WHITE OUT SNOW CONDITIONS RIGHT NOW. UNREAL!! AND THE WIND IS
HORRIFIC!! NEED I SAY MORE!!
[/size]