What's the weather like today where you live??

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Hello ALL.......

Earl: Sorry about those horrible below zero temps.

Michael.....you drinking something when you wrote that last post?? =huh

SAN: Be careful on your ATV'ing trip.

It's in the 80's here again today. Just perfect. AND DRY.....yup it's dry!! Suppose to rain on Sat later in the afternoon. Can't wait to see what these people call a RAIN STORM!! One man told me yesterday that we'll think it's a JOKE compared to anything we put up with in Michigan.

Later......gotta get to the pool.
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

OK K2.....you are now banned from this thread until you return to Michigan. No one wants a rubber inner of bad weather.:D

Not ATVing this trip.....Carson City for snow and some gambling

S

sanjoseca

55 and showers in Gilroy, California.

In the seventies in Scottsdale, AZ where K2 is. [I think that she is afraid to post on here while in AZ];)

B

boba

=COOL It was mid 50s in S. E. Mass. today. Felt like spring, went with no jacket all day. =COOL

M

Mbandy

Gee..... Looks like nobody has had any weather for a while.

Pretty much the same here in Vegas for a couple of weeks. Mid 50's in the daytime and upper 30's for overnight lows.

Cloudy today and a few sprinkles.

S

sanjoseca

It's been raining here in Gilroy for the past 6 days. Mid fifties. We're in a drought, so the rain is really needed.

J

JenInAlaska

Light snow falling, and a warm 25 degrees F outside. Beautiful weather, but I'm still looking forward to wearing shorts in just a few short weeks!!

T

tmoore4075

Raining right now in Metro Detroit. Should have a wintery mix today I guess.

I will be in San Juan in 4 days though. Temps there... in the 80's. Possible chance of rain but I'll take it to be in the 80's. Hello AOS.

B

Boat boy

Right now it's snowing, very windy and temps will fall to 9 degrees later tonight in Waukesha, Wisconsin

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hello All!! Nice to see this thread is still active.

Hubby and I are in Scottsdale and it's really nice and WARM here. The rest of this week and into next it's going to be 78-80 degrees each day. How nice is that.

TMoore: I've kept track of the Detroit weather and it SUCKS!! Nice that you're getting away for a awhile.

Tony: I know you guys in your area need rain, but it would be nice if it didn't do those DOWN POURS for so long.

Off of here for now. By the way the MOUNTAINS are just FANTASTIC both to look at and to climb!! :wave[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]It's 86 degree's here in Scottsdale and not a cloud in the sky. Loving this last week. Hope you all have a GREAT WEEK!! Back to the pool. I've been in and out of it most of the afternoon. Just perfect temp for the water!!

SAN: Glad that you're behaving yourself on the Misc Cruise Critic thread. Nice of PQ to offer to help you out if you get yourself in the middle of a debate. Kind of boring without BB around.

Later............MBandy.......some people from this complex said they drove the 5 hours to Vegas 2 days ago and stayed the night and then came back. It was too cold for the pool to even be open at their hotel. Yikes..........what a waste of good gas.[/size]

S

sanjoseca

Mid sixties and sunny here in Gilroy, CA.

They won't tell me any secret stuff on the Misc thread, K2:cool: Gotta keep trying....BB is counting on me.

M

Mbandy

Kathie... Glad you are enjoying your stay in :AZ.

My apartment complex has a heated pool and it is just outside my apartment. I have seen people out there when it is so cold there is steam coming off the water. Brrrrrrr.

Never liked the drive to Vegas from Phoenix. Five hours by car....48 minutes in a 737.

Nice here today Sunny and 73.

S

sanjoseca

Kathie left Arizona this morning to go back to Michigan.

Pouring with rain here in Gilroy, CA mid fifties.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium]Hello All! We're back home!! Thanks for keeping this thread so active while I was on vacation.
It's nice to read that most temps are getting better each week!!

Detroit/Metro area today: Suppose to get to 64 degrees. Not bad at all for first week of March. NO SNOW on the ground here either! Now that's a plus.

Have a wonderful "TGIF" day all.

SAN: Thanks for all your input on here! Good Job.:daisy
[/size]