What's the weather like today where you live??

Mbandy

Staff Captain
A beautiful day in Vegas. it is supposed to be 79 today with lots of sunshine. :sunny:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Another beautiful day in Vegas. Supposed to be 82 today with our usual abundance of sunshine. Today is the first day since fall that I have come to work without a jacket or sweater. Perfect shirt sleave weather.

conniecat

Staff Captain
A cool 68 degrees here in the gateway to the west. Overcast, showers heading our way. Where are my April thunderstorms??

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Hello all you cruisers out there. Trying to REVIVE this WEATHER THREAD. It's been way too long since I've been over here on Cruise Addicts and I can't believe I found this thread.

It's Sunny and HUMID here in Detroit/Suburbs of Michigan. 88 degrees predicted for today's high!!
How are things your way??

ShipMaven

Forever Remembered
Hello, @ll.

It's sunny, hot and dry in the Phoenix area - predicted to go up to around 110F again today. Yes, summer is here..... :sunny:

nieciez

Staff Captain
Community Sponsor
Going to be HHH here in Locust Grove VA...already 88* at noon with a heat index of 101.....this has been the HOTEST June I've ever remembered.

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Yay, the weather thread is back. :eek:k: I tried to keep it alive for as long as I could. This is one of the oldest active threads.

Weather here is about as usual. Sunny in Vegas and temperatures hovering right around 100.

JacquieP

Staff Captain
It was 97 degrees this afternoon. I'm dreading being without power for 4 hours in the morning when the electrician comes to replace our breaker box. Oh well, it will be nice to have airconditioning in the whole house again instead of just one bedroom and the kitchen.

Cruise cutie

Staff Captain
Central Vermont..About darn near perfect..79F and a small breeze..Zero feel Humidity..:)

No real hot since July 4th..and we were gone anyways!!..:smile:..Autumn and chill will be here soon enough!!...Joanne

audrey

Staff Captain
it is cool inside the house temp are going up outside it is going to get into the 100 as weekend goes on. We have had such a mild summer it has been great.

Funnel

Food and Beverage Manager- Special Contributor
97F at shortly after 10:00am, predicted to climb to 110-112F......

Wow! 110-112F… :beach:
Is it common with these high temperatures?

Here in the eastern part of Sweden it has been sunny with about 80F today. Perfect for a day in the garden!
The highest temperature that we have had this summer is 95F, which is also the highest I have experienced for the last 20 years.

I looked at the weather statistics for Sweden and the highest recorded temperature ever (at least for the last 110 years) is 100F in the southern part of Sweden in June 1947 and the lowest recorded is -63F in the far north in February 1966.

/Erik