Return of the Cruising Bunny's....

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Merry Christmas GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY EXTENDED FANTASTIC FAMILY.
Happy Birthday Jesus!

Pat is now in an extended care facility. As soon as I get a moment I will share the address. We need to all send snail mail cars soon. ( just a suggestion)

Enjoy your day. I will be VERY LOW KEY TODAY TRUST ME.
Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated. Love to all. I wish we all lived on the same block! Ha ha. :emoticon 0152 heart:

billg3540

Chief Security Officer
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
We are in Puerto Plata today and were able to take our
scooters off the ship and take a quick tour of the shops and pool at the end of the pier. Stone pavement in the shop area is very rough and we had enough shaking in the scooter that we headed back to the ship pretty quickly. It is very pretty and there are a number of bars and restaurants and a pool and lazy river for those who decide to stay off the ship for a while.
Kevin had a problem on a jet ski in Labadee yesterday and ended up in the medical facility
where they determined that he did something to his back. He will have to have CT scan when we get to St.Thomas to get a complete picture of what he did and whtatt will need to happen when he gets back home. In the meantime they gave him a shot to ease the pain are predicting that he will probably be out of work for about 8 weeks. In the meantime he is sore and currently resting in his stateroom.
Can't wait for 2023 to be over. Too many sad things over the past few weeks. Pat's medical problems, Jason's father died and then one of Kevin and Lisa's friends passed away and now Kevin's accident.

Despite all that the cruise has been quite enjoyable. Food and service have been wonderful.
Slept well last night so I feel well rested despite losing an hour overnight since we are now in the Atlantic time zone.Apparently the boundary between the Eastern and Atlantic zones divides Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
Was able to watch the Pats/Broncos game from our room last night. A real thriller right to the end when the Pats kicker, who had missed a field goal and an extra point earlier, managed to win the game for them with a 56 yard FG in the closing seconds of the game. He went from
goat to hero in a matter of seconds.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. Take care.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Lying down and trying to post. Sorry for any errors in advance. I know we’re all good at reading through mistakes.

Bill: So sorry about Kevins jet ski accident. Hope he will be given enough pain meds to be able to make the flight home. Might think about upgrading to First Class for more comfort on the way home. I’m sure Rita might be able to help to see if there is still a seat available. Worth the extra charges in this case. Prayers he’ll be better soon.

Bill I watched that football game and it was a good one for sure.

The Detroit Lions pulled off a FANTASTIC WIN TOO! Moved them rightbup in the standing. Something they haven’t done in decades. Go Lions!

I need to rest right now.

Hope this address for Pat shows up. All this information was sent to me from Missy. I didn’t ask for anything. Don't want to bug her. Prayers for dear BERT. I feel so badly for him. Pat is so very important to him.

This is the facility Pat is at. Tap to see it if necessary.

Attachments

• 9B2092A2-1842-4976-B75F-D1E267A26682.jpeg
    9B2092A2-1842-4976-B75F-D1E267A26682.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 8

nlb1050

2nd Officer
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Bill sorry about Kevin, hope he does get enough medication until he does get home and then some.

So far we have had a nice day.

ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Latest from Missy. Not looking good for our Mama Bunny.

Do your best to try and see Missy’s latest message. I can’t get it to post any better.

IMG_9570.png

flgirl51

2nd Officer
Kathie, not the news we wanted to hear about Pat. I'm surprised they moved her from the hospital if she is still having problems breathing.

Long busy day so I'll say good night for now & catch up with everyone in the morning

nlb1050

2nd Officer
Good evening. more prayers going up for Pat.

We had a very nice day. Max has had a real good time playing his keyboard.

All have a good night.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Prayers and yes, a tear for Momma Bunny.
Again I say it. Damn.
Good night friends. Virtual hugs to each and every one of you.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Hold off on cards for Pat. She NEEDS OUR PRAYERS MORE.
Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

Missy stated that the place BB is at is just like being in a hospital. They even do surgeries there. She’s in the ICU. Sounded like she’s in good hands. That should give us some relief.

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
My only thoughts this morning are on BB.

K2; As soon as you can, please post any updates, good or bad, about her.

Do you know if she is in hospice care?

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Good Early morning Wrabbits First and foremost PRAYERS for PAT.

Joining the early morning gang. I have one ear that is blocked right now and can’t wait until it is done tormenting me. It’s better this morning than yesterday.
Always something.
Will do nothing today. Drinking water like crazy.

Dave: As far as I know Pat is not in hospice.
Since Missy is going into work this morning, per her posted message, I don’t know when she will send out another update. That’s all I have. She said her one brother that lives further away is suppose come into town to see his Mom & Bert. Poor Bert. My heart goes out to him.

BILL/RITA: Keeping Kevin in my prayers. Take care as you venture out and about.

Hope you all have some leftover food to warm up and give everyone a break from cooking.

Lee: I hate to ask again, but will do it… when do you start your drive to Florida? Want to keep track of your stops and weather along the way. :emoticon 0152 heart:

Okay folks I’m out of here. Sure wish I could fall back to sleep! It’ll never happen.

nlb1050

2nd Officer
A late good morning. Not much happening here Bruce has to fix a toilet and everyone is chilling.

Hope the bipap helps Pat and that they can move her back to a regular room soon.

All have a great day.

A’Burg Guy

Environmental Compliance Officer
Hey there everyone.
Bill, I’m so sorry to hear about Kevin’s back. Fingers crossed that it’s not too major of an injury.
I didn’t want to bore everyone with our travel itinerary Kathie so I sent you an email.
Keeping busy is likely a good thing for Missy.
Mid 50’s here under cloudy skies. Lots of motorcycles out on the road and at least one small golf course is open.
Why look. It’s 40 minutes past wine one o’clock.
You know I, like the rest of you, will be back later hoping for a good news update about Pat.

K2-Mich

Wacky Wabbit
Haven’t heard a thing regarding Pat.
Looked on Missy’s Facebook page and nothing.
Prayers going out to BB and to Bert and the entire family.
I’ve been watching the CLOCK ROLL AROUND. Just can’t sleep. Haven’t had this happen in quite awhile and hate it. It’s going to be a LONG Day once daylight happens!
Will try and catch up sometime during the day.
Hugs to all. :emoticon 0115 inlove:

fatherdav55

2nd Officer
Like me, are you waking up every day this week and unsure what day it is?

Well, look who is up. Hope your ear is done tormenting you, K2. And thanks again for passing on any news you get about BB.

Lee; I too would like would like to know your departure date, your stops along the way, and when you expect to get to your destination.

Put those boxes away Bunnies. It is WAY too early to be putting away all the decorations. In my book, they stay up till January second.

It was a warm Christmas for us. 63 degrees. The warmest Christmas in 40 years.

Worst job this week has got to be working the returns-counter. Anyone heading out to hunt up something in the after-Christmas sales?

For us, today will be pretty much a mill-around-smartly day.