What's the weather like today where you live??

S

sanjoseca

65 degrees here in Gilroy.....after the 100s earlier in the week.......probably means Las Vegas is cooler too.

K

Kathie-K2

[large]Hi All. Well, it's DRY here this morning for a change. Rained most of the day yesterday (Thurs) Temp is up to 65 already, so that's a good sign for it being so early.

Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND ALL in spite of the Economy. :wave
[/large]

K

Kathie-K2

[large]WINDY and SUNNY here in Detroit/Metro suburbs. If you wore a Toupe here, it would FLY AWAY for sure.

At least it didn't RAIN.

Have a great weekend all.
[/large]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium] Detroit/Metro Suburbs it's SUNNY and brezzy 65 degrees at 11:19 a.m Sunday.

Cruisingator: I saw that the storm from Texas is headed all the way across to the East Coast. For today and tomorrow the rain is missing us.
Looked funny on the weather map to see rain all around us and NONE in the State of Michigan. I'm sure that won't last though.

Enjoy your day folks. And if you're interested in seeing some Baby Eaglets and their parents in a nest on Hornby Island, BC here's the sight.
They're a week old. http://www.zaplive.tv/web/hornby-island2?streamId=hornby-island2

[/size]

M

Mbandy

Pretty nice here in Vegas today. Supposed to make it to 87 today. Air conditioning is not working here on the second floor where I work. Getting pretty stuffy in here.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Yikes Mbandy..... sure hope the Air Cond has been fixed. That must be the BEST PAYING JOB in town......fixing Air Conditioners. :daisy

It's Tuesday and Sunny and nice here today. Might get rain on Wed. But we'll take today for sure. Later all.[/size]

K

Kathie-K2

[size=large]Yikes......I've been shircking my duties as a WEATHER PERSON here!! Hee Hee

It's a Bright and Sunny day here in Detroit/Metro area, but only 62 degrees!!

I saw that it's ******** 101 degrees ****** in Phoenix. Yikes that's like just TOO HOT even for "Dry HEAT"!! LOL.

Hope all you HOCKEY FANS are cheering for Detroit in this current playoff series. We're ahead in today's game 2 to 1 right now! GO WINGS.
[/size]

S

sanjoseca

It's been over 100 degrees here in Gilroy over the weekend.....supposed to cool down to the high eighties today.

K

Kathie-K2

[large] It's 70 degrees here in the Detrot/Metro Suburbs. Sunny and just PERFECT. We bought a lot of plants for around the garden today and
I managed to trim 6 shrubs in the front of the house earlier. Too hot with the SUN out to do any planting now. I'll wait until later or tomorrow EARLY.

SAN: Not sure I could handle 100 degree temps. I'd feel trapped inside w/Air Cond on all the time. I enjoy having the Windows open. Just hate the humidity we will
most likely start getting over here.

Take care and have a good day all.[/large]

S

sanjoseca

Low eighties here in Gilroy.

I don't like the 100s either.....slows me down too much. Aleast the breeze comes up in the evenings here in Gilroy when it is hot. Not like San Jose, didn't really cool down as much at night up there.

R

Revulkcor

Scattered T-Storms once again for another week here in Central Florida. :] Haha I live 45 minutes from Orlando, and all this rain is causing us to have floods. It was extremely hot this morning then once it hit the afternoon, lightning and thunder came with a whole lot of rain. Haha It has been like this the past week, literally, and now by the looks of it on the weather channel, we're going to have it for the next 10 days aswell.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium] Good Afternoon All!!

Rev: Welcome to the Weather Thread. Hope you haven't had to start building a ARK just yet. Good luck.

It's nice here in Detroit/Metro Suburbs.........sunny and breezy. But the WINDS have been blowing here for about a week now. Hope they stop soon.
Suppose to get rain later today and Wed.

SAN: Hope you had a good ATV'g trip.[/size]

M

Mbandy

It has been great here in Vegas. Mostly in the 90's lately but we have hit the triple digits already. Hottest so far was 103 last week but that's just shirtsleve weather to me.

Kathie...the AC was fixed all right. Now it is c-c-c-cold at my desk because I sit right below a vent. I have a pullover in my drawer that I have to put on sometimes. Funny to have to put your sweater on when you come inside and take it off when you go out.

S

sanjoseca

Mid eighties, sunny and clear here in Gilroy, CA.

Over the weekend it was high seventies, low eighties in Mount Shasta City...3,800 feet. Went down to 34 at night.....good sleeping weather. Bears were out of hibernation [saw several] and bear poop around our camp site.

K

Kathie-K2

[large] Hi Weather Folks!!

MBandy: You need to crawl up on your desk and MOVE the little lever in the VENT one way or the other and it will RE-Direct the cold air. I use to have
to have that done at one of the offices I worked at all the time. It works really good. No use getting a STIFF NECK over something you might be abel to control.

It's nice here today. Just those BLASTED WINDS that don't seem to want to stop lately. I feel like we live in CHICAO instead of Detroit. :girly

San: Thanks for keeping this board moving to the top. Hope you all have a great weekend.
[/large]

S

sanjoseca

Low seventies here in Gilroy.....sunny and clear.....air vent shut off, so no breeze.

K

Kathie-K2

[size=medium] Hello All!!

Detroit/Metro Suburbs : It's 65 degrees with that "dang constant wind" we've had for over a month now. The Sun comes in and out today. It's good
walking and biking weather for sure.

Hope you all are doing fine with your temp in your area.

MBandy: Did you get that A/C draft fixed over your desk yet?? Hope you don't get a STIFF NECK from it. Ouch.

SAN: Saw your ATV'g pictures and they were fantastic. Loved the one of you stuck in the mud. Hee hee. [/size]

S

sanjoseca

75 and sunny in Gilroy, CA.

That picture of me in the mud was taken about 2 years ago.......it was mid May and the trails were still flooded from the snow melt in Shasta, Trinity National Forest. I meant to do it.:D