What's the weather like today where you live??

sanjoseca

<h2>His Lordship</h2>
Mid eighties again in Gilroy.....and really smokey due to all the Forest Fires.....the Lockheed fire is 15 miles to the west of us.

I just came back from a road trip to the north part of California and then down to Carson City......we drove through 3 active forest fire areas....either still burning or smoldering.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

I just love this FORMAT because it's just like Cruise Critics site.

Detroit/Metro Suburbs on Thurs, Aug 20th...... looks like we might just get some RAIN here. :clap: The GRASS needs it for sure.

Have a great weekend all..............

.I'll be off to a funeral of a fellow ONLINE friend in Ohio Friday. Should be a easy straight line drive down I-75.

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Yesterday we broke the record for high temperature that had stood for 69 years. Officially, it was 110 at the airport but 114 downtown. :hot:

Today it is cloudy, a few sprinkles and might make it to 90.

Very strange.

Mbandy

Staff Captain
We had some more showers yesterday and it never made it to 90. Didn't get hot enough to evaporate the rainfall so this morning it was 75 degrees and the humidity was 71%!! That's more like Miami wearther than Vegas.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Michael.......good to see you posting. Nice break in the temps for you there in Vegas. Enjoy it. You know it WON'T last!! :)

It was only 71 degrees here in the Detroit/Metro Suburbs today. Partly cloudy and wanted to RAIN so bad, but it didn't. It's down 59 degrees right now at 12:02 a.m. Yikes what am I doing on this computer so late?? :yawn: :duh:

Check in again soon. Have a great week all.:clap:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Hi Kathie... Fall is just around the corner.

Cooler than normal yesterday, only about 90. Today it is supposed to make to 100 which is the average for this time of year and back up to 107 by Friday.

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi

hot hot hot! here in Italy 98. bye

sanjoseca

<h2>His Lordship</h2>
Low eighties today in Gilroy, California.....supposed to warm up to the 100s by the end of the week. I'll be in the Shasta Trinity National Forest [Mount Shasta etc.] ATVing from Wednesday through Sunday......it should be cooler up there because of the altitude.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
JACK: Welcome to the weather board. All the way from Italy. How nice!! Come back often!!

MBandy: I guess 90 is just right for you Vegas people.

It was 92 here today in the afternoon. Started out at 69 early this morning. It's 81 right now.

SAN: Be SAFE out there ATV'G and have fun at the same time. Hear from you when you get back. :clap:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
You're right Kathie, 90 is just shirtsleave weather for us, very comfortable with the low humidity.

Only made it to 99 here today which was less than forecast. They are still talking 107 by Friday.

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi everyone

here in North Italy today was 36 celsius wich is 97 Fahrenheit and humid, very hot because normaly in north italy it is not like that. Bye!

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Made it to 99 by noon. Supposed to make it to 104.

We also have a lot of smoke here from the fires in California. The foothills of the Spring Mountains, just a few miles from here as well as the Stratosphere tower and the Vegas strip which are always clearly visible from our break room are almost completely obscured. Pretty amazing to have this much smoke being so far away.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
:clap: Here in Detroit/Metro Suburbs we have been BLESSED with a WEEK of fantastic temps and NO HUMIDITY. It's the best weather of the whole year so far. Almost hate to post that on here and jinx it. :wild:

75-79 temps and SUNNY with NO rain or Humidity is like being in Hawaii or San Diego!!

Michael hope the SMOKE doesn't spoil your view too much longer. I feel so bad for all those people who lost their homes to the fires. Can you just imagine how much INSURANCE will cost after all this. :thumbdown:

SAN: Hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND and thanks for keeping this thread going while I took a break.

Happy Labor Day all you Americans!!

sanjoseca

<h2>His Lordship</h2>
I believe it's snowing, windy and freezing in Detroit today. Oh, wait a minute.....I'm about 2 to 3 weeks early on that. Heh, heh, heh.

mainecruiser

Water Sports Instructor
Weather

Labor Day Weekend. Sunny today here on the beach in Old Orchard Beach, ME (78 degrees). Tomorrow, a tad cooler, and Monday around 80. Water temp is a 'refreshing' 68 degrees.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Tony..............it better NOT SNOW this early or I'll be putting up a FOR SALE sign and taking my losses and going South for sure.

It rained here enough to fill a 4 cup measuring cup!! But it was 76 degrees and nice. Sun peaked out a few times.

Later all...........:)

Tony........you getting ready for that Cruise to Alaska yet? Should be nice.