What's the weather like today where you live??

sanjoseca

<h2>His Lordship</h2>
So basically, you got one quart of rain......doesn't sound that bad to me, K2.

80 degrees here in Gilroy and we're running a quart low on rain.

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi everyone! A comfortable 82 right now in Italy (North) :)

Mbandy

Staff Captain
97 and Sunny here in Vegas today. Was supposed to be 99 but it won't make it today. Back into the triple digits for the weekend.:cool:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
99 Right now and it is supposed to make it to 100. Kind of humid with scattered clouds but I doubt we'll get any rain out of it. :cool:

Jack-

Pool Attendant
63 degrees in North Italy

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Hey there ALL!!

Been busy enjoying the FANTASTIC weather here in Michigan the past few weeks. This morning it was CHILLY when I got up, but it warmed up in the afternoon.

We're losing what little Summer and Indian Summer fast. It was really nice while it lasted. :yawn:

sanjoseca

<h2>His Lordship</h2>
89 and sunny, low humidity here in Gilroy, California.

It will be 59 and showers in Vancouver on Saturday, then 53 and rain when we get to Sitka, Alaska on Tuesday. Looking forward to cloudy damp weather for a nice change.

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi! 72 in North Italy today

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Hi there JACK.......nice to see you posting here. Come back more often.

Here in Detroit/Metro suburbs it's feeling a tad more like FALL today! 70 high and now it's 63 degrees. Nice sleeping weather for sure.
Next week we're suppose to stay in the 70's. Keep it coming. I HATE WINTER!!:no:

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi Kathie, here I am. Cloudy and 70 degrees in Italy (North) :)

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Well, summer in the desert is winding down.

Mother Nature is supposed to make a run for the triple digits tomorrow and that will probably be the end of the 100's for the year unless there's an unexpected heat wave.

Mbandy

Staff Captain
I was right about the triple d's. Here are the highs in Vegas for the next few days. Today 101. Monday 100. Tuesday 95. Wednesday 75

Winter is just around the corner :bawl:

kpopperwell

1st Officer - Navigation
Community Sponsor
97 here in So Cal today down from 106 yesterday. Woohoo on a cooling trend

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Hi there Jack........how's things in Italy?? Have any good Pasta lately?? Ha Ha :boogie:

Michael........you can SEND ALL your HOT temps over here to Michigan. It's only 52 degrees here right now. It's only SEPT.......what the heck is going on?? :shrug:

KPopperwell: You're having some nice temps.
SAN: Is still on his cruise coming back from Alaska where he's had a lot of rain and cooler temps. He LOVES IT though, so don't feel too bad for him. He'll hate the HEAT once he gets back to Garlic Town!! :(

Good to see all of you posting. I love to hear from different areas and know what kind of weather I'm MISSING OUT ON!! :spyglass:

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi Kathie! How did you know I am a chef! ah ah I'm Joking
anyway 75 degrees here in Italy (NNOORRTTHH)