What's the weather like today where you live??

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Jack: What part of Italy??

It's freezing here today only 50 degrees right now and it's past NOON already!! At least it's Sunny out there.
Might get our first frost here in the suburbs of Detroit tonight. Time to cover and save my beautiful plants. Took them long enough to get this nice this year and I hate to see the frost kill them off so early. :(

Keith/Rita: You need to go into your User CP area and put in where you live so we know where you're from when you're talking about your weather. Thanks and nice to see you on here!! :clap:

atlrefs

Hello all, i am new to the cruise addicts board, have only posted a few times on the cc boards. DH and i have been on several cruises and love them!!
we live in a quiet suburb outside of atlanta and the weather here today is sunny, cool, crisp and finally dry!!

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Well, it looks like fall weather is here in Vegas. It was 101 on Monday and it's only supposed to be 76 today. A 25 degree drop in three days. Today is the coolest day since April 30.

Only 70's and 80's for the next ten days.

Hi atlrefs! Welcome to Cruise @ddicts

atlrefs

Well, it looks like fall weather is here in Vegas. It was 101 on Monday and it's only supposed to be 76 today. A 25 degree drop in three days. Today is the coolest day since April 30.

Only 70's and 80's for the next ten days.

Hi atlrefs! Welcome to Cruise @ddicts

Thank you Mbandy! DM lives in Nevada! in fact our next family cruise is for her 75th birthday!
Serenade of the seas-5/1/10 so. carib.

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi Kathie, Lake of Garda

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi everyone, 57 degrees in Italy now... but it is 2am! I'm going to sleep.. good night:yawn:

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
HOT HOT HUMID HOT... AND DID I MENTION HOT??

It seems as though central florida has forgotten it is fall.... we have been setting tempurature records all week today it is expected to reach 95, and 97% relative humidity.... no chance of rain till saturday and then only a 20% chance... omg.. my ac is working overtime and can't cool below 77deg. God i hate florida!!! .....:hot::hot::hot:

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
43 degree's and Brrrrrrr CRISP here in Michigan today.
Bring on WINTER and let's get it OVER WITH already.:bbat: It's coming so it might as well start early and get going early too!!

MisterD21: Enjoy your HOT temps.......send some of that heat up to us here in Mich.

MBANDY: I know you're ready for some cooler temps. Enjoy them buddy.

SAN: Hope you're doing okay with your weather. And nice to know your Alaska trip is over for this year. It was a little wet up there while you were cruising I think!!
I think if we were to do a Alaska cruise we would do the Ultimate one like you did. You get a nice long ride down the Coast Line all the way to San Diego. :clap:

JACK: How's the weather in Italy lately?? Drink much wine?? Hee Hee :cool:

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Good Morning Americaaaaa! 72 degrees in Italy now.
Hi Kathie! 43 degrees in Michigan? You need some good wine to warm you up! too cold over there! :clap:
Bye everyone!

Mbandy

Staff Captain
MBANDY: I know you're ready for some cooler temps. Enjoy them buddy.

Actually I'm one of those desert rats who loves the hot temps 105 is shirtsleave weather for me.

72 and cloudy today. They say maybe some rain tonight or tomorrow morning. 79 tomorrow. and maybe back up to 91 by Saturday.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Detroit/Metro Suburbs: 41 degrees and holding!! :thumbdown:

Welcome Jeanie! I have a niece who live in Raliegh N.C. She moved there from Windy Chicago and swears she will NEVER EVER move back to the windy city. Just loves her temps in N.C. I'm sure yours are even warmer. My daughter lived in Charleston for a year and we got to visit. It was lovely.
Keep us informed of your temps through the Winter !!:clap:

Jack: Yup, it's COLD .......brrrrr here in Michigan. I would love your 72 degrees in Italy over this any time.
And I'd love a good Merlot wine!! :boogie:

MBandy: How's it going over there in the desert for you buddy? Are there any places that have WATER around them for vacationing for the month of Feb?? We did Arizona last year and need a different reasonably priced place this coming Winter. HELP!!

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Beautiful fall weather right now Kathie but the cold weather is coming soon enough. Supposed to be 79 today with partly cloudy skies.

Too cold for me to be swimming in February. My apartment overlooks the heated pool in our complex. You can always tell who the out-of-towners are. They're the ones who are swimming when it is so cold that steam is coming off the pool. Brrrrr.

Kathie, the Golden Nugget has a great pool area. Check out the link.

http://www.goldennugget.com/amenities/pool.asp

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
COLOR=#ff0000]MisterD21: Enjoy your HOT temps.......send some of that heat up to us here in Mich.

LOL... enjoy isn't the word i'd use... but i'll keep if PG...

My AC died.... i am contemplating just replacing the fan motor, or buying a new condenser unit... the difference is about $700 between the two.. the thing is.. this is the 3rd fan motor i've gone thru in 2 years....this last bout of record heat has taken it's toll on yet another one....

i'll gladly trade michigan's 41deg. for my 95 deg. any day of the week....

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi Everyone, 42 degrees now in Italy (North). Cold!!!!!!!
Kathie Merlot now is not enough!! I Need Jack Daniels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boogie:

Jack: Yup, it's COLD .......brrrrr here in Michigan. I would love your 72 degrees in Italy over this any time
And I'd love a good Merlot wine!!

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
38 degrees here in Detroit/Metro suburbs of Michigan

MBandy: Funny how YOU think 79 is COLD and I think it would be just perfect. I would be one of those people SWIMMING in the pool in FEB!! :clap:Bring it on!

Mister D21: Sorry about your A/C fan. I'd still take your temps over our 38 degrees today here in Michigan!! :cool:

JACK: I have some FANTATIC MEMORIES of drinking Jack Daniels in my youth! Geez's .....I'm surprised I can STILL remember all those good times!! Hee Hee :duh:

Have a fun day all!