What's the weather like today where you live??

MisterD21

If you take me serious, it's your problem
hehe... it's somewhat cooler today only 87 deg. and a cool 85 in the house. But never fear my buddy came by with a fan motor, a capacitor, and a contactor... we switched everything out except for the compressor...

Hope it lasts 6-8 mos so i can buy a new condenser unit... who ever sold this unit to my parents years ago sold them a small 2 ton unit. this house needs at least a 3-4 ton unit... Grrr... all in all it only cost me $200. SO i didn't have to dip into my cruise money after all... :clap::clap::clap::cool:

MisterD21

good morning all.... it is a nice comfortable 76 deg. here in the house this morning thanks to my repaired AC.... took all of yesterday afternoon , and well into the morning to get to this temp as the house had stored up so much heat(concrete block home). Apparently while concrete block homes keep cool for the most part, if the air isn't working the sun just builds the heat. So when you do get the air working again it takes forever for the heat to leech out of the block and actually cool the house....

We should be getting rain and cooler temperatures today thru sunday before we head back up...

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>
Cruising Gator: You should move up to Michigan if you enjoy FREEZING WEATHER. It's a nice crisp 38 degrees here right now at 10:00 a.m. :eek: If I could move I'd be out of here by noon!! :cool:

TGIF to you all! Time to find my wool knee socks!!

MisterD21

Cruising Gator: You should move up to Michigan if you enjoy FREEZING WEATHER. It's a nice crisp 38 degrees here right now at 10:00 a.m. :eek: If I could move I'd be out of here by noon!! :cool:

TGIF to you all! Time to find my wool knee socks!!

so it was around the low twenties for the low??? I remember those mornings, you don't stay outside in that for long.. enough to maybe shovel/snowblow the drive, or scrape the ice off the winshield...

earl_m

Social Host
Today in Montreal, its sunny and cool , around 30 deg.F

Jack-

Pool Attendant
Hi! 39 here in Italy, cloudy.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

MISTERD21: You need to go into your User CP up towards the left hand top side of this page and FILL IN your CITY and STATE so we know where you live when you tell us the weather in your area. Thanks!!

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Well gang.......nice to know that MOST of US are in the same boat with the 'Chilly' weather!! :mad: Still hate it and you will hear me complain until May,2010!! :cool:

Detroit/Metro area is at 38 degrees right now.

Have a great weekend all.

JACK: Somehow, I just think it's always WARM in Italy. Why........I don't know!! :shrug:

Mbandy

Staff Captain
Still hate it and you will hear me complain until May,2010!! :cool:

Now Kathie, you could move to the desert so you wouldn't have to complain.

You will never hear me complain about the hot weather here because I know it is supposed to be hot here. You will hear me complain about the cold though.

A beautiful fall day today for the USPGA Tour event at Tournament Players Club up here in Summerlin. Sunny with a high of 90.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Still "Chilly" here in Detroit/Metro suburbs!! :( 43 degrees right now, but they say it will be in the low 60's by Wed/Thurs!! A regular HEAT WAVE!! :clap:

MBandy: I know I wouldn't last too long in your neck of the HEAT!! Nice to visit, but couldn't live there. Once a Northerner always a Northerner!!

Enjoy your weekend ALL!! :spyglass:

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Sunny but cold here today. (Sunday)

This coming week it's suppose to ease up a little here in Detroit Metro/Suburbs!! :clap::clap: Can't wait.

Have a fun week all.

Kathie-K2

<b>Queen Bee</b>

Detroit/Metro Suburbs: We hit " 60 " degrees today! A regular HEAT WAVE compared to last week. Love it.

We managed to get all our windows washed inside and out on the house today. I feel so much better having that monkey off my back. I just have to wash them at least once before the really cold and snow hits. :cool: Yikes, I just said that 4 letter word!

Tomorrow is suppose to be even nicer.